Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEW BOSS ERIKA, LORELEI !!]

<r><QUOTE author="DarckStar"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="no123"><s>
</s>

awesome ty :) do we know when the map update will occur?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I didn't see him say, I would have shared it if he did. Hopefully its soon though, I'm always excited for any new endgame things to do ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yea me too,thnx for updating :)</r>

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Everything that was mentioned should be updated sometime today.<br/>

<br/>

Except for Red, i need to redo his encounter stuff entirely. So that will come later.<br/>

<br/>

Heres what actually being changed:<br/>

<br/>

- Several Bosses will also give money as prizes (in addition to the item/pokemon)<br/>

- 2 new bosses will become available (You will have to find these yourselves).<br/>

- Deathwing and Wargreymon have been given prize updates, and Wargreymon has actually been fixed, one of the original item prizes had a scripting error.<br/>

- One of the new Bosses will also additionally give access to a Discount Vitamin seller, and Rare Candy seller (however won't be available straight away, I have to wait until the map is ingame to make the shops)<br/>

<br/>

Max Money prize should be about 10k, and money prizes are given even if the 'no item' chance is triggered, additionally Deathwing has had it's 'no item' chance lowered.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s>Everything that was mentioned should be updated sometime today.<br/>

<br/>

Except for Red, i need to redo his encounter stuff entirely. So that will come later.<br/>

<br/>

Heres what actually being changed:<br/>

<br/>

- Several Bosses will also give money as prizes (in addition to the item/pokemon)<br/>

- 2 new bosses will become available (You will have to find these yourselves).<br/>

- Deathwing and Wargreymon have been given prize updates, and Wargreymon has actually been fixed, one of the original item prizes had a scripting error.<br/>

- One of the new Bosses will also additionally give access to a Discount Vitamin seller, and Rare Candy seller (however won't be available straight away, I have to wait until the map is ingame to make the shops)<br/>

<br/>

Max Money prize should be about 10k, and money prizes are given even if the 'no item' chance is triggered, additionally Deathwing has had it's 'no item' chance lowered.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

arnie i just want u to know that you are the best :) you work so hard on these bosses and also the update on the headbutt trees,i can't thank you enough,keep up the good work friend :)</r>