Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame BOSS [21/07/2016 - Sgath & Keres]

<t>New boss Integer in Lilycove Museum 2F. But he has some ridiculous requirement. I have 322h in game and he still tells me to that I didn't spend enough time with my pokemon.</t>

fiddlestick_tag_by_amiasek.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Amiasek"><s>

</s><POST content="216917"><s></s>216917<e></e></POST> New boss Integer in Lilycove Museum 2F. But he has some ridiculous requirement. I have 322h in game and he still tells me to that I didn't spend enough time with my pokemon.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Maybe it has a 255 happiness requirement, just a guess :p</r>

<t>Managed to beat Integer with 1190h.<br/>

Integer team:<br/>

M.gengar, Azumarill(has belly drum), Reckless staraptor, Moxie Salamence, Steelix, Dialga.<br/>

<br/>

Reward 8k and an Onix holding Rock Slide tm</t>

<r><QUOTE author="straatlamp"><s>

</s><POST content="216919"><s></s>216919<e></e></POST> Maybe it has a 255 happiness requirement, just a guess :p<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I've just checked with full 100lvl 255 happiness team and he still didn't want to fight me so it's not max happiness.</r>

fiddlestick_tag_by_amiasek.png

<r><QUOTE author="KnightlyZero"><s>

</s><POST content="216407"><s></s>216407<e></e></POST> Is some of the boss pokemon supposed to have moves it should not be able to learn? Recently fought Arnie and while my Slowbro was out, his Tyrannitar used "Attack Order". Thats a Bug move that only Vespiquen can have in the original games and this move is not breedable etc.<br/>

<br/>

Should I also expect that all the bosses pokemon can have any move on em (E.g. A shuckle with Arceus "Judgment" move)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Um, no...that is what i would call a bug. i will fix this thanks for fhe report.</r>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<t>Because of wargreymons increased prizes, he now requires 250 hours</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Pathology"><s>

</s><POST content="217012"><s></s>217012<e></e></POST> Integer with 705hrs, 2x Roost TM from him<e>
</e></QUOTE>

where is that boss?</r>

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429