Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [updated Rewards]

<r><QUOTE author="McWinSauce"><s>

</s>You get the clothes / hat for finishing the quest line, before you get to challenge the bosses. Also important to note is that both of the Magnezones dont know a fire move, So i was able to leech seed tank it with Ferrothorn to heal / revive up my other pokemon.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

what moves they did to you?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="babasti"><s>

</s><POST content="273414"><s></s>273414<e></e></POST> Are there any requirements to even challenge them ? <br/>

<br/>

Did the Quest got Holiday Green Clothes and now cant fight the Bosses.<br/>

<br/>

regards<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Have you returned to the mayor? He gives you a hat then you can fight the boss on the beach (I think)!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="McWinSauce"><s>

</s>

Have you returned to the mayor? He gives you a hat then you can fight the boss on the beach (I think)!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Alright thats gonna be it, even tho it did talked to him after the Quest and didnt recive a hat.. weird gonna go for it again. Thank you</r>

<r><QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>

</s><POST content="273494"><s></s>273494<e></e></POST> argh they are strong.<br/>

any advice?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Use a Gyarados/Dragonite and dragon dance at the face of their Volcarona and swept them. Or any rain team will do the job since they are using fire types.<br/>

<QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="273496"><s></s>273496<e></e></POST> whats the name of the boss? is that the summer boss? cause i cant fight him, whats his team btw?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

To sum up quickly : <br/>

- You have to complete the aqua/magma quest first (i personnaly choose to help team aqua since it's faster)<br/>

- You'll receive some Summer clothes form the leader after helping them<br/>

- You have to go back and talk to the mayor. He'll reward you with a hat (i've got a Politoed hat) and some money.<br/>

- Now you can fight the two bosses as well as taking Rick's challenges<br/>

- Rin, located at the beginning of the island, has a team of Volcarona, M-Charizard-X, Moltres, Infernape, Magnezone and Volcanion<br/>

- Lime, located at the left of Kalijodo Cave, has a team of Volcarona, M-Charizard-Y (it doesn't have Drought), Entei, Blaziken, Magnezone and Reshiram<br/>

- They will give you a Wailmer mount after beating the two of them</r>

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Einheria"><s>

</s><POST content="273650"><s></s>273650<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>
</s><POST content="273494"><s></s>273494<e></e></POST> argh they are strong.<br/>

any advice?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Use a Gyarados/Dragonite and dragon dance at the face of their Volcarona and swept them. Or any rain team will do the job since they are using fire types.<br/>

<QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="273496"><s></s>273496<e></e></POST> whats the name of the boss? is that the summer boss? cause i cant fight him, whats his team btw?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

To sum up quickly : <br/>

- You have to complete the aqua/magma quest first (i personnaly choose to help team aqua since it's faster)<br/>

- You'll receive some Summer clothes form the leader after helping them<br/>

- You have to go back and talk to the mayor. He'll reward you with a hat (i've got a Politoed hat) and some money.<br/>

- Now you can fight the two bosses as well as taking Rick's challenges<br/>

- Rin, located at the beginning of the island, has a team of Volcarona, M-Charizard-X, Moltres, Infernape, Magnezone and Volcanion<br/>

- Lime, located at the left of Kalijodo Cave, has a team of Volcarona, M-Charizard-Y (it doesn't have Drought), Entei, Blaziken, Magnezone and Reshiram<br/>

- They will give you a Wailmer mount after beating the two of them<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thanks but gyara didnt handle it good, any advice?<br/>

<br/>

i lost to both of them :(</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png