Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [updating 06/03/2017]

<r><QUOTE author="chameleon"><s>

</s><POST content="362598"><s></s>362598<e></e></POST> Is Officer Jenny's cooldown time 14 days? Because I'm 100% sure I defeated her 12 days ago, she's telling me to "come back in 47 hours".<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

yes..</r>

<r><QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>

</s><POST content="362599"><s></s>362599<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="chameleon"><s>
</s><POST content="362598"><s></s>362598<e></e></POST> Is Officer Jenny's cooldown time 14 days? Because I'm 100% sure I defeated her 12 days ago, she's telling me to "come back in 47 hours".<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

yes..<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Thanks for the info. <br/>

<br/>

It's stupid though. The Cooldown Checker doesn't have her.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="chameleon"><s>

</s><POST content="362602"><s></s>362602<e></e></POST> Thanks for the info. It's stupid though. The Cooldown Checker doesn't have her.<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

Probably they add her with the old boss system, I don't know. Other than that, Steven got no 3rd win reward, don't know why.</r>

<t>Greinjack has been changed. The requirement is now 2 water pokemon, 2 dark and 2 fighting which he asks you to show him. Also new pokemons from which the first 3 are Palkia, Conkeldurr and Yveltal.<br/>

<br/>

I dont know the rest since I lost. :D Rip 3 consecutive wins, lost my chance at zorua :(</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Duckynator"><s>

</s><POST content="362826"><s></s>362826<e></e></POST> New Greinjack team is Palkia, Conkeldurr, Yveltal, Kingdra, Hydreigon and Mega Lucario.<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

two lengendary pokemons ?? <E>:Shocked:</E> do you have any screenshot ?</r>

K7qd0cn.gif

<r>Was too busy trying to avoid losing. <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Can tell Palkia runs Aura Sphere/Thunder/Spacial Rend, Conkeldurr runs Hammer Arm/Knock off/Thunder Punch, Yveltal runs Dark Pulse/Acrobatics/Focus Blast, Kingdra runs Scald/Dragon Pulse/Signal Beam, i don't remember Hydreigon and Mega Lucario only did Close Combat.<br/>

<br/>

His team follows the 2 Water, 2 Dark, 2 Fighting poke, already had 2 legendaries and a mega before. However, Palkia lead and Yveltal are really really hard to beat and team conditions makes Greinjack a tough boss without huge preparation. Didn't know movesets and which pokemons he would bring. Next time i'll take you down Greinjack.</r>

<t>Hydreigon carries Dark Pulse and Thunder Fang, standard Azumarill can revenge kill it with Play Rough fairly easily.<br/>

<br/>

Slowbro works well for M. Lucario, but his Lucario is his weakest member anyway. The third time rewards are still the same as listed.<br/>

<br/>

Lightningrod Seaking with Double Team/Agility/Scald should be able to deal with the first two, I imagine?</t>