re-catch legend.

Phizika

Hello,

So yesterday I sync failed my heatran which makes it 6/6 sync fail legends I have (mew/celebi/jirachi/suic/azelf/heatran).

I got really frustrated I've been invested time, money doing quests to get those legends and I cant even use them for story bosses.

I'm asking from you to make one a week or two chance to re-catch one legend we already had.

Like when you battle nikola and can have another chance if you fail to catch, make another boss npc so we can re-catch and try to sync again.

Furthermore the iv reroll I hate that, need 150pvp coins just for one chance for people like me to get 150 is to do like 400 pvp battles.

All I'm asking and I'm sure a lot more people want that too is a chance to re-catch.

ty.

Hello,

So yesterday I sync failed my heatran which makes it 6/6 sync fail legends I have (mew/celebi/jirachi/suic/azelf/heatran).

I got really frustrated I've been invested time, money doing quests to get those legends and I cant even use them for story bosses.

I'm asking from you to make one a week or two chance to re-catch one legend we already had.

Like when you battle nikola and can have another chance if you fail to catch, make another boss npc so we can re-catch and try to sync again.

Furthermore the iv reroll I hate that, need 150pvp coins just for one chance for people like me to get 150 is to do like 400 pvp battles.

All I'm asking and I'm sure a lot more people want that too is a chance to re-catch.

ty.

U can reroll Your Ivs + Reroll Nature at Vermillion, for 150 PvP coins ea roll.

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

Hello,

ty.

U can reroll Your Ivs + Reroll Nature at Vermillion, for 150 PvP coins ea roll.

I want to re-catch not to re-roll, no point to re-roll nature for 150pvp coins which will take me years to get.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Same............

sUF2Zgi.png

But anyways, i feel like the 150 pvp coins is a good requirement. Since those who pvp are the ones who need it mostly. Adding a new boss giving you the chance to catch the legendary again seems quite weird since you have already caught the legendary already.

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

U can reroll Your Ivs + Reroll Nature at Vermillion, for 150 PvP coins each roll so don't feel bad you can reroll it after getting bunch of pvp coins

^ This.

For your info, you can also get free Reroll Tickets from PvE (quests, bosses, etc), which will be as hard as PvP one.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.