What are the strongest and most used PvP Pokemon in PRO ?

Raidraptor

I'll give you a list of the pokemoni think are used fairly often ingame at the momet. In no particular order,

Weavile

Weavile is so commonly used simply because of beat up. With 6 poke still alive in a party beat up does ridiculously high dmg usually knocking out any non resistant poke that faces it. Even scizor with its high def cannot safely switch into a beat 100% of the time (though 1 bullet punch from an ada technician scizor will ohko weavile). Even def tanks like skarm and forretress can barely take 2, 6-poke beat ups to the face. Add to this the fact that weavile is also an extremely good counter to the commonly used dragons and u have a highly over-used pokemon. The best counters to weavile atm are tyranitar / machamp / scizor (clefable / azumaril do a decent job too).

Scizor

Weaviles popularity plays apart in scizor being commonly used to. Technician bullet punch is probably the best and safest way to take one down. Besides that, scizor is capable of dishing out huge amounts of dmg after just one swords dance while also attacking first thanks to it having access to bullet punch as well as quick attack. Commonly u will see scizor run swords dance / bullet punch / super power / x-scizor. But it also has access to knock off / quick attack / wing attack / pursuit which are all useful in certain situations and provide that unpredictability element to scizor. One of the common counters to scizor is gyara (specially with intimidate). The usual scizor move set would leave it as easy boost bate but if scizor does happen to have wing attack, quick attack or even pursuit, it is capable of severely damaging even gyara. Scizor is easily countered by fire poke though, most notably chandelure with shadow tag atm.

Machamp

No-guard machamp is probably the most annoying pokemon for me to face atm. 100% accurate Dynamic punch is simply over powered lol. You usually want to switch a def tank into a machamp, but even then you are almost certainly going to end up being confused as a result of dynamic punch, and you probably wont have a lum berry on your tank to get rid of it. Machamps access to the elemental punches along with knock off make it an extremely difficult foe to deal with it even when u have a flying type to counter it. Common counters to machamp are donphan / skarmory /chandelure (champ can ohko gengar with knock off and gyara with tpunch even after intimidate).

Gyarados

Most definitely the premier physical sweeper atm, beating scizor simply because it counters scizor by have resistances against its common move set. a +1 or 2 gyara so difficult to deal with. The best answer is probably lapras though many battlers try to use their own gyara to counter opponent ones utilizing intimidate (gyaras used to counter gyara usually have evs invested in def rather than hp which makes it a safer method to counter gyara). Water absorb lapras with tbolt is a sure way though. But one must be wary of a possible motor drive electivire lying in wait for that tbolt against gyara. Besides these 2 multiscale drago with either tbolt or thunder punch works too. I find that most physical walls cant take more than boosted aqua tails either so.

Snorlax

A wide plethora of moves makes snorlax a tricky foe to deal with. Snorlax can be built to just do dmg, act as a sp def wall or even take physical hits reasonably well. You can never know if your opponents lax is running one of the elemental punches or possibly crunch / earthquake. Access to counter / rain dance / reflect and such moves rounds off snorlaxs unpredictability and general difficulty to bring down. Most ada fighting type poke can ohko a snorlax though, even with evs invested in def. If lax doesnt have the proper moves it can also be set up on by gyara or scizor as well which makes using one a little tricky. Machamp / gallade / lucario are safe counters to lax.

Clefable / Azumaril

I dont use either of these poke much so i cant tell you just how good and useful they are but they are commonly used and are both capable of taking out entire teams on their own. Magic guard doesnt work yet but still clefable holds its own with softboiled + cosmic power which can escalate quickly into an unkillable situation if not dealt with quick enough. Azumaril can be extremely difficult to switch into due to huge power while azumaril itself can switch into most situations owing to its decent bulk and fairy typing.

As of late rain teams have gained prominence and you will see a lot of politoeds / kingdras along with a few other swift swimmers. As a result blissey is commonly used a lot to counter these as well while forrestress / skarmory / donphan are common physical walls that most teams run.

Hope that helps.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

61225 I'll give you a list of the pokemoni think are used fairly often ingame at the momet. In no particular order,

Weavile

Weavile is so commonly used simply because of beat up. With 6 poke still alive in a party beat up does ridiculously high dmg usually knocking out any non resistant poke that faces it. Even scizor with its high def cannot safely switch into a beat 100% of the time (though 1 bullet punch from an ada technician scizor will ohko weavile). Even def tanks like skarm and forretress can barely take 2, 6-poke beat ups to the face. Add to this the fact that weavile is also an extremely good counter to the commonly used dragons and u have a highly over-used pokemon. The best counters to weavile atm are tyranitar / machamp / scizor (clefable / azumaril do a decent job too).

Scizor

Weaviles popularity plays apart in scizor being commonly used to. Technician bullet punch is probably the best and safest way to take one down. Besides that, scizor is capable of dishing out huge amounts of dmg after just one swords dance while also attacking first thanks to it having access to bullet punch as well as quick attack. Commonly u will see scizor run swords dance / bullet punch / super power / x-scizor. But it also has access to knock off / quick attack / wing attack / pursuit which are all useful in certain situations and provide that unpredictability element to scizor. One of the common counters to scizor is gyara (specially with intimidate). The usual scizor move set would leave it as easy boost bate but if scizor does happen to have wing attack, quick attack or even pursuit, it is capable of severely damaging even gyara. Scizor is easily countered by fire poke though, most notably chandelure with shadow tag atm.

Machamp

No-guard machamp is probably the most annoying pokemon for me to face atm. 100% accurate Dynamic punch is simply over powered lol. You usually want to switch a def tank into a machamp, but even then you are almost certainly going to end up being confused as a result of dynamic punch, and you probably wont have a lum berry on your tank to get rid of it. Machamps access to the elemental punches along with knock off make it an extremely difficult foe to deal with it even when u have a flying type to counter it. Common counters to machamp are donphan / skarmory /chandelure (champ can ohko gengar with knock off and gyara with tpunch even after intimidate).

Gyarados

Most definitely the premier physical sweeper atm, beating scizor simply because it counters scizor by have resistances against its common move set. a +1 or 2 gyara so difficult to deal with. The best answer is probably lapras though many battlers try to use their own gyara to counter opponent ones utilizing intimidate (gyaras used to counter gyara usually have evs invested in def rather than hp which makes it a safer method to counter gyara). Water absorb lapras with tbolt is a sure way though. But one must be wary of a possible motor drive electivire lying in wait for that tbolt against gyara. Besides these 2 multiscale drago with either tbolt or thunder punch works too. I find that most physical walls cant take more than boosted aqua tails either so.

Snorlax

A wide plethora of moves makes snorlax a tricky foe to deal with. Snorlax can be built to just do dmg, act as a sp def wall or even take physical hits reasonably well. You can never know if your opponents lax is running one of the elemental punches or possibly crunch / earthquake. Access to counter / rain dance / reflect and such moves rounds off snorlaxs unpredictability and general difficulty to bring down. Most ada fighting type poke can ohko a snorlax though, even with evs invested in def. If lax doesnt have the proper moves it can also be set up on by gyara or scizor as well which makes using one a little tricky. Machamp / gallade / lucario are safe counters to lax.

Clefable / Azumaril

I dont use either of these poke much so i cant tell you just how good and useful they are but they are commonly used and are both capable of taking out entire teams on their own. Magic guard doesnt work yet but still clefable holds its own with softboiled + cosmic power which can escalate quickly into an unkillable situation if not dealt with quick enough. Azumaril can be extremely difficult to switch into due to huge power while azumaril itself can switch into most situations owing to its decent bulk and fairy typing.

As of late rain teams have gained prominence and you will see a lot of politoeds / kingdras along with a few other swift swimmers. As a result blissey is commonly used a lot to counter these as well while forrestress / skarmory / donphan are common physical walls that most teams run.

Hope that helps.

Hey thanks a lot man =) You helped me a lot. Maybe we can add each other ingame and battle / chat from time to time.

Visit my Personal Shop

<i></i>

61225 I'll give you a list of the pokemoni think are used fairly often ingame at the momet. In no particular order,

Weavile

Scizor

Machamp

Gyarados

Snorlax

Clefable / Azumaril

Hope that helps.

Great list man. But I don't understand how tyranitar is a counter to weavile due to weavile possibly carrying low kick. And ScarfTar can't outspeed weavile.