What are the strongest and most used PvP Pokemon in PRO ?

Raidraptor

strongest pokemon? there r different categories of pokemon so cant compare a wall with a sweeper

Best in game

Physical sweeper -SCIZOR - its the best physical sweeper and better than azumarill, with its move bullet punch it easily counters trending fairy types, technician ability plays a good role, run sword dance once and run priority moves,most priority moves dont have a effect on it so its hard for other pokemons to do much damage by moving first.

Special sweeper - KINGDRA - kingdra is prob the best physical sweeper in game, it got a good sweep , with a drizzle/rain dance pokemon in team and having swift swim ability, it becomes faster than most other dragons and fairies

Defencive Pokemons -SLOWBRO- For now i will say slowbro is best defencive poke in game, with regenrate ability and calm mind it makes up a good defence vs opponent in pvp.

special defencive pokemon - SNORLAX - snorlax got high hp and sp def, snrolax with curse and body slam works great, with immunity ability , it gets free from being toxic, which is one of the most popular stall technique, ppl prefer, thick fat, but it doest need fire and ice resistance that ,much and poison resistance is better in my oppinion

Rapid Spinner/Defogger-STARMIE - Its prob the fasteset rapid spinner and great for removing rocks and spikes

Staller - MILOTIC - Its the best staller with moves like haze, recover, toxic and ice beam it becomes a real deal

Stall Breaker - TOGEKISS -toge with calm mind works best to break stalling

Baton passer - NINJASK -Speed boost ability and sword dance/nasty plot with protect , it comes really handy for baton passing to sweeper to set it for match ,only if there was focus sash in game , it would have been even better.

EIsrSi5.png

59951 strongest pokemon? there r different categories of pokemon so cant compare a wall with a sweeper

Best in game

Physical sweeper -SCIZOR - its the best physical sweeper and better than azumarill, with its move bullet punch it easily counters trending fairy types, technician ability plays a good role, run sword dance once and run priority moves,most priority moves dont have a effect on it so its hard for other pokemons to do much damage by moving first.

Special sweeper - KINGDRA - kingdra is prob the best physical sweeper in game, it got a good sweep , with a drizzle/rain dance pokemon in team and having swift swim ability, it becomes faster than most other dragons and fairies

Defencive Pokemons -SLOWBRO- For now i will say slowbro is best defencive poke in game, with regenrate ability and calm mind it makes up a good defence vs opponent in pvp.

special defencive pokemon - SNORLAX - snorlax got high hp and sp def, snrolax with curse and body slam works great, with immunity ability , it gets free from being toxic, which is one of the most popular stall technique, ppl prefer, thick fat, but it doest need fire and ice resistance that ,much and poison resistance is better in my oppinion

Rapid Spinner/Defogger-STARMIE - Its prob the fasteset rapid spinner and great for removing rocks and spikes

Staller - MILOTIC - Its the best staller with moves like haze, recover, toxic and ice beam it becomes a real deal

Stall Breaker - TOGEKISS -toge with calm mind works best to break stalling

Baton passer - NINJASK -Speed boost ability and sword dance/nasty plot with protect , it comes really handy for baton passing to sweeper to set it for match ,only if there was focus sash in game , it would have been even better.

Thanks for the post =)

No one else got opinions ?

Visit my Personal Shop

<i></i>

Bibarael- Its Simple ability coupled with Curse and STAB return proves Bibarael to be a strong bulky sweeper in any team.

Cascoon- Its physical defensive bulk paired with its ability to string shot makes it an effective wall that slows down any team.

Watchog- Its high speed and attack complemented by a STAB Return makes this pokemon a strong physical sweeper on a hyper offensive team.

;)