Halloween started!

Shamac

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda wish there was more detail given. Like where these new maps/items are? or how to obtain them? but I'm still excited regardless. Was about to move on to Johto, but guess I'll be in kanto for a while

You may still go to Johto and do that region, regarding the Halloween event (which will be avaiable this week) will be avaiable from every region as long as you have beaten the region league.

The maps are still a mistery though, you will be able to enter those from the NPC that are situated in each port city (e.g. Vermilion City)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Halloween Event - The Phantasm Land part 1 has now started!

Talk to "Mummy Pharais" NPC at Vermilion, Olivine, Slateport or Canalave City to enter!

Requirements: Champion of the region you want to go from.

Jpa2mrs.png

Please report any bugs you find. Abusing a bug will result in a ban! Happy Halloween!

Also.. Please note that more contents will be added to that area by time being.

Incoming Part 2 once its closer to Halloween :devil:

491-i.jpg

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.