Halloween started!

Shamac

That probably explains the cluster of people moaning all at the same time.

All of which have contributed few hours to the game and probably even less in the way of donating.

Look, I myself have encountered some issues across the game and especially the Halloween event. If all you are bothered about is a measly 100 hour requirement for Darkrai (which has already been lowered to appeal to more players) then you're not exactly giving any feedback worth mentioning.

Some things in life aren't fair.

The game being tailored to you because you can't be bothered putting effort in, that isn't fair.

Everyone else has worked hard to get where they are here, 100 hours really isn't a lot.

Good luck!

I am glad you dont own this game because u would run it into the ground. The "contributed few hours to the game" is a dumb comment because games grow off of new players as well as keeping older ones. Eventually though the older players will quit just from playing too much of it. I am not asking it to be tailored to me specifically. They can put a pokemon caught requirement on it instead of hours which would make much more sense. "Effort" you say, Really? I can stand in game move my character around once every 2 minutes to get hours going IF I WANTED TO. But its a waste of time since i would accomplish nothing. "100 hours isnt a lot" well in terms of work weeks thats 2 and a half 40 hour weeks. If you were anyone with any significance in the game I probably wouldnt be responding to your post. I would have already deleted the game.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're missing the concept completely.

You literally want this game to suit you and you only.

What part of your statements give a general benefit to anyone other than yourself, or your friends that also have no accumulated enough hours to obtain Darkrai?

If you "rush" and complete your dex as "quick as possible" like you said you want to do, what do you have to do post-game?

If you've completed everything in the "400 hours" like you stated, what's left for you? Nothing.

So you leave.

So will everyone else if it's that easy.

Do you understand the flaw in your statement? Of how me saying your laziness is reason enough to not tailor the game to you, is reason enough to not lower the needed hours for Darkrai.

This will be my last response to you. My old father used to say: "You can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves." That applies accordingly.

Good luck, for the last time!

You're missing the concept completely.

You literally want this game to suit you and you only.

What part of your statements give a general benefit to anyone other than yourself, or your friends that also have no accumulated enough hours to obtain Darkrai?

If you "rush" and complete your dex as "quick as possible" like you said you want to do, what do you have to do post-game?

If you've completed everything in the "400 hours" like you stated, what's left for you? Nothing.

So you leave.

So will everyone else if it's that easy.

Do you understand the flaw in your statement? Of how me saying your laziness is reason enough to not tailor the game to you, is reason enough to not lower the needed hours for Darkrai.

This will be my last response to you. My old father used to say: "You can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves." That applies accordingly.

Good luck, for the last time!

"me and only me"?!?! really? It a whole other way to play the game. Lots of MMO's have different ways to play the game which is why they grow. Runescape has skillers, pures, mains. World of warcraft has tinks, mains, pvpers, pvers. If the game is 1 directional then it wont grow because people dont have the opportunity to play the game a new way. Also do you think its easy to catch every pokemon? Have you even tried? It is the opposite of laziness that I want this a thing. I grind the game and make my hours count instead of afking and accomplish a little in a lot of time. When I hunt I do it efficiently and use game mechanics to help. I am not going to bother attacking you the way that you attacked me trying to say that I dont want to help myself. There should be more ways to play the game. Runescape had ironman for instance where there were no trading other players. There are also people who play runescape to get levels and stuff as efficiently as possible, which is similar to how I am playing pokemon.

I can tell Darkrai is going to leave a sour taste in the mouths of those who felt like they didn't extend his stay in the event. I guess if they decide today (the 5th of November) is the final day to obtain it then there's not much that can be done to convince the content team against it because Darkrai is an exclusive addition to the event and from what I've read to extend Darkrai's availability after today won't give it that exclusive feel.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

I hope main event will end by November 20th evening, because these days I'm to depressed, so by the time I rise my team to max levels I will need beat Kaguya from first attempt to have 5 shots at Zetsu. So my only hope is that Kaguya's legendaries will be at level 100, but not over level 100, to be able outspeed those legendaries with my offense and speed trained Pokémon.