Error

Chautv55

I talking with NPC in route 213 not battle then by disconnect. Then I login, NPC no longer there

Hello there, Chautv55!

Due to the disconnection, you missed his dialogue; you're supposed to follow him all the way up to Valour Lakefront, which is just the map above yours; go on the right here and keep going up :)

You'll then be able to carry on with your quest normally :3

Hope you're enjoying Sinnoh so far! I wish you a good day! :Grin:

- snip -

Screenshot_2017-09-10-19-43-25.jpg

Screenshot_2017-08-20-21-33-18.jpg

Hello again, Chautv55!

I've re-opened the thread since it hasn't been solved, according to your PMs earlier; sorry for the inconvenience and the delay

Do you still have this issue? Could you have a check back at Pastoria City ? It's possible that the NPC got sent back there once you got disconnected.

All the grunt's locations are as follow:

8l4Cgaz.png

FYY8NJu.png

07QqPcZ.png

If you don't see him in any of those locations, and get stuck in Sinnoh's story, I will forward this issue to a Content Scripter.

I'm looking forward for your feedback; in the meanwhile, I wish you a great day! :Angel:

[mention]Chautv55[/mention] Could you post here your timezone, and the time you usually log on?

The Content Scripter will need to be online at the same time than you do, in order to help you :)

Quote or mention a staff member when you will be able to log on ingame, the better would be on Discord since it's live!

Thank you, and hope it will be fixed soon :Grin: