A map for Sinnoh?

Hinamifueguchi

Hi, sorry for being late delivering Sinnoh Map into game. I hope you will be able to finish Sinnoh without many problems anyway.

Here it is the map i've used to complete said region.

5687332_orig.png

Have a great day and good luck :y:

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

I see Unova, but with maps only from BW and not B2W2.

Those pics are taken from PRO Official Discord Server, posted by red... and sry i didn't get what is BW and B2W2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited post with full name now.

That's what I mean:

Black & White map:

hqdefault.jpg

Black 2 & White 2 (these games was released 1 year after Black & White and story takes place 2 years after Black & White story):

unova.png

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see the game may progress past sinnoh at some point instead of die out eventually ending in sinnoh. But, not to seem like a prick by saying this, but you complain about having a map of sinnoh (because you can hover over areas to clarify positioning) yet in the year i've played this game i've never had that option (as well as all other android users) regardless of how many complaints are raised about the issue. The only "hover" option they've added for information for us since I started is that of moves. We have to actually resort in maps online (minimizing the game just to take a look). Don't say "well, play on a computer" or anything similar because not everyone has that chance -_-