1 PvP coin for each winning is balance or not ?

Naoizdabest

How many PvP coins each winning is enough ?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. How many PvP coins each winning is enough ?

Normally 1 PvP battle will last about 10min, every PvP matches have 1 winner and 1 loser that mean the win rate is always 50% for all the players. People need to spend 20min to get only 1 pvp coin. Balance or not for all the players whom spent their time ingame for PvP :Exclam:

-The rewards for PvP is limited for top 25 only and no one can't tell exactly time when season end, if you pvp too soon and stop, other ppl will pass it soon and all your efforts before will be wasted. If you pvp too late season might ended before you want to do that. Not all the players who can keep PvP repeatedly to make sure they are in top 25 when season end ( I also think we should add coins's reward depend on how much rates players got together with the ladder they were.)

- Not all PvP players can get to TOP 25, some players just want to get a nature,ivs reroll for their legends, some pvp items, mounts... but lets calculate that.

50 pvp coins for a necessary items like choice band, lifeorb... That mean we need to spent 20min x50 = 16,5 hours to got 1 item, I used to get trouble while starting pvp before because i cant get those items, it's too expensive on trade if i want to buy it. PvP while your pokes are holding full of leftovers or lum berry is not easy at all and it even worse when your strategy need to hold focus sash on a pokemon which worth 1 pvp coin = your winning reward :Angry:

-PvP is one of the most important part of all pokemon games, players deserve to receive more than just 1 pvp coin each winning, they deserve more for their efforts they done not just for how good they was. Some of my friend play this game but they never do PvP because they know that they can't reach Top 25 and I think this should make others players enjoyable while pvp if you can increase the coins for each winning. :thanks:

R57y1hy.png

tumblr_oj5uymOzty1qkz08qo1_500.gif

My PvP channel: Link Pink_Scizor.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That mean we need to spent 20min x50 = 16' date='5 hours to got 1 item, I used to get trouble while starting pvp before because i cant get those items, [b']it's too expensive on trade if i want to buy it.[/b]

On Yellow trade (you are on yellow too), 50 pvp coins are sold 150-200k, i see some players sold less. 200k => you go to Cerulean Cave to kill PKM you can make 40k per hour (with MS). So, 5 hours of farm => 200k to buy your item.

You have on one side 16,5 hours to get 50 coins (i don't think you really need that time to have it), and the other side 5 hours of farm to have 200k to buy the item.

So, no the items are not too expensive :/

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

That mean we need to spent 20min x50 = 16' date='5 hours to got 1 item, I used to get trouble while starting pvp before because i cant get those items, [b']it's too expensive on trade if i want to buy it.[/b]

On Yellow trade (you are on yellow too), 50 pvp coins are sold 150-200k, i see some players sold less. 200k => you go to Cerulean Cave to kill PKM you can make 40k per hour (with MS). So, 5 hours of farm => 200k to buy your item.

You have on one side 16,5 hours to get 50 coins (i don't think you really need that time to have it), and the other side 5 hours of farm to have 200k to buy the item.

So, no the items are not too expensive :/

when i start playing this game, i bought total: 3 life orb 120k each. 2 choice band, 2 choice scarf, 2 choice specs 150k each. Total money i spent : 120k x3 + 150k x 6 = 1m260k for all those pvp items only. is it cheap? i dont think so, not all players can effort this.

i disagree, there are some insane guys with over 300 wins per season and other no lifers with over 500 wins, those kind of guys were the responsables of the price drop on every server, if the reward per win is boosted the economy will be broken.

i disagree, there are some insane guys with over 300 wins per season and other no lifers with over 500 wins, those kind of guys were the responsables of the price drop on every server, if the reward per win is boosted the economy will be broken.

i dont care how many battles they got, what I care is how much time they spent on PVP, for ex: a person with 300 wins and 300 loses will spend about 100 hours and they received 300 pvp coins which worth anything ?

second, which price gonna drop? pvp items? if pvp items drop that would be easier for new players who want to start pvp.