Transferring Pokemon Across Servers

Irafayel

I agree with what staff are doing. It's true, yellow are dying and it become worse if we don't do anything. No one want to hold on a sever which don't bring enough profit for them. So which one will ppl choose? Merging yellow with red or deleting every thing on yellow?

Btw that comparing between the shiny auctions from both servers is not 100% accurate. In few month ago, total money from top 10 players in yellow is about 240m and in red It's 600m+ . That is a huge different even the money in yellow is easier to get, moreover those shiny are limited. Coin capsule is the most accurate thing to compare between the economy of two servers. 400k and 600k, the difference is not too big but also not too small but i think it is acceptable for the benefits of merging severs bring.

As Red said "I believe it's worth of a shot"

tumblr_oj5uymOzty1qkz08qo1_500.gif

My PvP channel: Link Pink_Scizor.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i ll collect pokemon now and sell for red player then :)

can u explain me that ? i dont get it . everything is less worth on red . that means u should sell your stuff now and most importantly cc´s -

and epic worth 2m on yellow is less worth on red not more ...

So how will this work? Will all our pokemons and play time be transfered to red server without us yellow players actually losing something? If i can continue playing in a merged server without actually losing something then thats good. More people, more guilds, more competition on PVP.