[RED] CHAOS First Guild Event

Picture1.png

This is a[glow=grey]Chaos-member[/glow]only event.

Welcome to Chaos's first guild event ever!!

NsIq6am.png

For those of you that has never done a[glow=grey]Hide-and-Seek[/glow]here are the basic rules:

1. Three sets of hints will be release at the same time at the start of the event. (November 11, 2017 at 1PM EST)
  2. These hints will provide the list of requirements for a[glow=grey]group of Pokemon[/glow]and a[glow=grey]corresponding place[/glow]to bring each of them. (eg. Turtwig to Viridian City)

1. The first set will require you to find/customize 6 different Pokemon with the following requirements:
      1. Gender (unless Pokemon is genderless)
      2. Nature
      3. Ability (unless Pokemon only has the one ability)*
      4. Moveset

[*]The second set will require you to find/customize 4 different Pokemon with the following requirements:

• Gender (unless Pokemon is genderless)
    • Nature
    • Ability (unless Pokemon only has the one ability)*
    • Level
    • Moveset

[*]The final set will require you to find/customize 2 different Pokemon with the following requirements:

• Gender (unless Pokemon is genderless)
  • Nature
  • Ability (unless Pokemon only has the one ability)*
  • Level
  • Moveset
  • Held item

[*]Take a screenshot of the Pokemon at the place and send it on discord to[glow=grey]cheetahbest#0097[/glow]. The full set of pokemon must be sent in at the same time. Here's an example of the kind of picture I expect to see.

Capture.jpg

[*]There will be three winners. One for each set. There will be a prize pool to choose from. The first person who finishes a set will get first choice. The second person who finishes a different set will get to choose next. And finally the third person who finishes the last set will get the remaining prize.

[*]Extra hints will be provided on a regular basis throughout the event.

*I will not be making you find HA. So if the Pokemon only has one common ability it will be counted as one ability and will not be stated in the hint.

6BNPaR4.png

1. You must be a member of Chaos.
  2. You must have completed the Sinnoh region.
  3. You can play in teams but we will not be responsible for dividing the prize between the group. (ie prizes will not change) Please state in the submission if you did participate as a team and who the members are.
  4. Pokemon must be OT and be caught after the release date of the hints.
  5. You can only win one set of prizes. (give a chance to everyone please?)
  6. No use of bots, scripts or macros are allowed in any way shape or form.

CHOICE #1

1x Coin Capsule + 300K

CHOICE #2

1x MS + 200K

CHOICE #3</B><B>

2x Small MS

ixbSYzF.png

Thank you to[glow=grey]Walrosskastanie[/glow]and[glow=grey]Prochainezo[/glow]for donating to this event and just in general making this event possible.

Also thank you everyone for being part of this guild.

PS: There's no registration required. But, if you can either send me a message on discord or comment below so I can get an idea of who's participating, that'll be great.

zGk9zI6.png

I think I wont make it in time sadly, but thanks a lot Cheetah for making this event for us.

I really appriciate the effort and hard work you put into this.

May the best one wins.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!