Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Jasxn

● Are you active in Discord? Yes. Discord is my primary VOIP.

● Where are you from? Norway (EU)

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 210 hours.

● What's your goal in PRO? To have fun. I have for the most been doing PvE content in PRO and really a lot of grinding for epic pokes that I really like. I have recently got more into the PvP side and I have been making adjustments here and there to make multiple solid pokemon teams for PvP.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Honestly, it looked like the most attractive guild. Really well structured and it really looks like it cares for its' members. It also seem like the guild is good at providing additional fun and events for its' members which is exactly what I am looking for.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Got so many, but if I'd have to go with one it would be Charizard out of nostalgia from the original Pokemon Red/Blue games.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I am a dog person.

Check pm's :SquirtleSquad:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

What's your Name/IGN? Ryanrix1991

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? I am from the uk

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have 700+ hours and i play atleast 3 hours a a day

● What's your goal in PRO? To have fun.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because being in a guild will help me progress nd help me to learn pvp more

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Umbreon has always been my favorite i wanted to get a tattoo of a shiny umbreon

● What's your favorite animal and why? A dog i have owned many and there so dependable

● What's your Name/IGN?

A= Diljitsandhu mine real life name is same too

● Are you active in Discord?

A=Yes I think I m more active in discord that pro

● Where are you from?

A= India , Punjab

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

A= 400+hrs and I play Mostly everyday except if I not play a day in week

● What's your goal in PRO?

A= I wanna be all region champion but unova kalos alola still not came , so waiting for that regions my fav one is kalos I want that in pro

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? A= So because I found a friendly guild that’s helpful to others too and I m thinking that’s the best guild

As I love Pokemon I played all pokemon games accept Nintendo 3ds Pokemon is my most favourite thing in the world .

No other thing can be favourite for me

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

A= Yvetal and it’s cool so favourite

It’s competitive too and I like dark pokes though

● What's your favorite animal and why? A= Dogs because only one living thing who play with me . Dogs only play because cat scratch on my hands

Extra —

A= I m now making a perfect pvp team because last one was good too I won some pvps but I wanna buy a suicune mount so gonna do hard work I have completed story and caught mew completing requirements for celebi too but johto dex not completed yet .

Edited by diljitsandhu

I have a total of 300+hrs atm ;

Yes i have my own discord. I'll also join Chaos as well.

I am not yet finished with the story, i just have to complete sinnoh.

No i don't not have a PvP team, but i have one in mind , i'm not really fond of PvP. I'll take a shot at it thought.

My favorite pokemon is Gardevoir , she is very beautiful also very powerful . "Gardevoir has the ability to read the future. If it senses impending danger to its Trainer, this Pokémon is said to unleash its psychokinetic energy at full power." (shows how much this pokemon loves its trainer and i love this pokemon as well) :RowletHeart: :D!!

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server "Yes"

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild "im a strong trainer in progress with a lot of game knowledge eg.(types, evol, weakness ,strengths, moves etc." i also realy love pokemon with my soul. I also love how this guild is so detailed and i love it's name . "It would be my pleasure to be a part of Chaos !" :RowletHeart:

Discord ID and Username? / ID Johnny ..... User :SilentNyx . Preferred to be called "Nyx"

A loyal Poke Fan ;

Johnny aka SilentNyx

1525226160597.thumb.png.57ea11b96f61271bd9285cc139561692.png

hello to the guild i am pretty new well just started a day ago i don't know wether i have a chance in getting in the guild but

my main reason to join it is to explore the beauties of the revolution world and learn everything from the guild members as you all are seasoned players

yes i know i don't meet the qualifications to get into the guild but all i have learnt is to be positive .

well ingame my name is pokeblast.

in the end just want to live my child hood dream of catching pokemon .

thank you:RowletHeart:

● What's your Name/IGN? Diljitsandhu

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? India

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 400+hrs and I play Mostly everyday except if I not play a day in week

● What's your goal in PRO? I wanna be all region champion but unova kalos alola still not came

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? So because I found a friendly guild that’s helpful to others too and I m thinking that’s the best guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Yvetal and it’s cool so favourite

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs because only one living thing who play with me .

I have a total of 300+hrs atm ;

Yes i have my own discord. I'll also join Chaos as well.

I am not yet finished with the story, i just have to complete sinnoh.

No i don't not have a PvP team, but i have one in mind , i'm not really fond of PvP. I'll take a shot at it thought.

My favorite pokemon is Gardevoir , she is very beautiful also very powerful . "Gardevoir has the ability to read the future. If it senses impending danger to its Trainer, this Pokémon is said to unleash its psychokinetic energy at full power." (shows how much this pokemon loves its trainer and i love this pokemon as well) :RowletHeart: :D!!

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server "Yes"

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild "im a strong trainer in progress with a lot of game knowledge eg.(types, evol, weakness ,strengths, moves etc." i also realy love pokemon with my soul. I also love how this guild is so detailed and i love it's name . "It would be my pleasure to be a part of Chaos !" :RowletHeart:

Discord ID and Username? / ID Johnny ..... User :SilentNyx . Preferred to be called "Nyx"

A loyal Poke Fan ;

Johnny aka SilentNyx

[ATTACH=full]15068[/ATTACH]

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "