Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

What's your Name/IGN?

Fubbly

● Are you active in Discord?

Yes, I use discord when I need Guides. Specially when checking Server Status.

● Where are you from?

I'm from Philippines

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

I'm new in PRO. I still got 11 Hours of Playtime.

● What's your goal in PRO?

To Capture all Cute Pokemons and having all kinds of Clothes. And ofc the Story of all Regions.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

So you guys can help me finish my goal. :CharYay:

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

My favorite Pokemon is a (SHE) Milotinc, because I love Girl, Pretty, Cute, Water Pokemon.:RowletHeart:

● What's your favorite animal and why?

I like Owl because they Fly Silent. And kinda Weird Lol.

Because, I'm a Active player that needs Active Guild. I also have a Big Brother here.

INTRO: Hi, I'm Azaniah Call me Ziah, I Live in Philippines I Play Pokemon since I was 14yrs old now I'm 19yrs Old. Im New Here in PRO, Hoping my Application will be accepted. Its Kinda Boring Playing Without Guild.

● What's your Name/IGN? : Dantefox

● Are you active in Discord? : I'm in discord almost everyday

● Where are you from? : I'm from Greece^^

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : playtime 340 + hours/ I play PRO almost every day after work^^

● What's your goal in PRO? : actually my goal in PRO is to meet new people and PVP cause in pro there is a unique PVP system etc.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? : because I know people from chaos guild and I don't want to play alone because with others is so much funnier!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: my favorite pokemon is greninja because is to good looking and the idea of a ninja frog is great!

● What's your favorite animal and why?: my favorite animal is the dog because I have one too obviously and they are too lovely^^

info: I'm 20y/o I'm playing pokemon since I was a little and I really want to be accepted because playing alone is boring!

thank you for your time!^^

What's your Name/IGN? AntuanBey

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Baltimore, Mary

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 129 hours. Everyday

● What's your goal in PRO? To have fun playing Pokemon

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? The name brings back memories, and I've ran into cool cats from the guild in game

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Garchomp, amazing design, and combines the two most powerful types.

● What's your favorite animal and why? The wolf, because it exudes pride and loyalty

● What's your Name/IGN? : Dantefox

● Are you active in Discord? : I'm in discord almost everyday

● Where are you from? : I'm from Greece^^

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : playtime 340 + hours/ I play PRO almost every day after work^^

● What's your goal in PRO? : actually my goal in PRO is to meet new people and PVP cause in pro there is a unique PVP system etc.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? : because I know people from chaos guild and I don't want to play alone because with others is so much funnier!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: my favorite pokemon is greninja because is to good looking and the idea of a ninja frog is great!

● What's your favorite animal and why?: my favorite animal is the dog because I have one too obviously and they are too lovely^^

info: I'm 20y/o I'm playing pokemon since I was a little and I really want to be accepted because playing alone is boring!

thank you for your time!^^

What's your Name/IGN? AntuanBey

● Where are you from? Baltimore, Mary

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 129 hours. Everyday

● What's your goal in PRO? To have fun playing Pokemon

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? The name brings back memories, and I've ran into cool cats from the guild in game

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Garchomp, amazing design, and combines the two most powerful types.

● What's your favorite animal and why? The wolf, because it exudes pride and loyalty

Check pm guys :ValentineBulba:

• Like 1

● What's your Name/IGN?

frogufo

● Are you active in Discord?

yes

● Where are you from?

saudi arabia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

243 hrs / almost daily

● What's your goal in PRO?

to have no life

i need to join an active guild and 2 of my friends (abdullahraed,abdool,yazan) are in the same guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

snorlax cuz i like food and sleeping

● What's your favorite animal and why?

abdullahraed :RowletHeart: cuz he's ma best friend

sry m8 we have mistaken and passed ur application

check ur pms :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● Where are you from? Saudi Arabia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 212 hours. Everyday

● What's your goal in PRO? To be the best

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because it is the best guild, I believe that I will contribute in the most effective manner if I am in this guild. In addition, all my PRO friends are here (AbdullahRaed, Yazan, FrogUfo)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Balbasaur, cause he was my childhood favorite.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Wolf, cause it is cool.

● Where are you from? Saudi Arabia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 212 hours. Everyday

● What's your goal in PRO? To be the best

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because it is the best guild, I believe that I will contribute in the most effective manner if I am in this guild. In addition, all my PRO friends are here (AbdullahRaed, Yazan, FrogUfo)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Balbasaur, cause he was my childhood favorite.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Wolf, cause it is cool.

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? Forged

● Are you active in Discord? I am, I usually do Price Estimates and try to learn what I can about how the game works on a social level. I also give general advice on team building, though I'm no expert.

● Where are you from? The Country where everything tries to kill you.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Something like 122 hours. I play everyday for around 2-4 hours.

● What's your goal in PRO? To catch Entei and Mewtwo (if that's possible), get a team of my favourite pokemon, battle some people, and have fun in general.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I was talked into it by a current member and because they made it seem like you all are pretty cool.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Toss up between Aggron & Noivern currently. Aggron is a massive metal dinosaur, so that's cool. Noivern is a bat dragon, so that's awesome. Though honorable mentions would be: Nidoking, Umbreon, Blaziken, Unknown, Entei, and Mewtwo.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Bats, because they're the only mammal capable of flight, which is pretty cool. Everything else just falls with style, Bats literally fly. Also they're adorable, at least some of them are, others kind of look like a pug smacked into a window and their face pancaked, but it's w/e they're still awesome.

● What's your Name/IGN? Forged

● Are you active in Discord? I am, I usually do Price Estimates and try to learn what I can about how the game works on a social level. I also give general advice on team building, though I'm no expert.

● Where are you from? The Country where everything tries to kill you.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Something like 122 hours. I play everyday for around 2-4 hours.

● What's your goal in PRO? To catch Entei and Mewtwo (if that's possible), get a team of my favourite pokemon, battle some people, and have fun in general.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I was talked into it by a current member and because they made it seem like you all are pretty cool.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Toss up between Aggron & Noivern currently. Aggron is a massive metal dinosaur, so that's cool. Noivern is a bat dragon, so that's awesome. Though honorable mentions would be: Nidoking, Umbreon, Blaziken, Unknown, Entei, and Mewtwo.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Bats, because they're the only mammal capable of flight, which is pretty cool. Everything else just falls with style, Bats literally fly. Also they're adorable, at least some of them are, others kind of look like a pug smacked into a window and their face pancaked, but it's w/e they're still awesome.

Check pm :HalloweenBulba: