Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

Guild Application

● Introduction

My Name is Sebastian Manderscheid am 19 years old and right now jobhunting

● What's your Name/IGN?

Zronk

● Are you active in Discord?

Until now i wasnt that much, only 1 or 2 times a week, if i join ill consider being more active.

● Where are you from?

near Cologne(Hürth, dont think anyone knows it tho :P ), Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

120h playtime and joined 15 2 2018, so right now im playing it daily alot, will change once i get a job tho, will probably be still daily but ofcourse not as much as before.

● What's your goal in PRO?

For now i followed no Goal, this Game looked like fun and i want to enjoy it.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

I am pretty active in the help Chat right now and a few people there recommendet me to apply here, because here are alot of friendly and interisting people (and some funky ones.. well :D )

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Lucario and Luxray sort of, i had Pokemon Dia and Plat and on both of em more than 600h playtime, in both edition i started off with a Luxray and later on got a Lucario, and i just think of them as "My Pokemon" . didnt honestly think about a favourite, might be Garchomp or Impoleon : / Garchomp because its simply cool and youll figure out why impoleon under the next Question

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Penguin, theyre little Butlers, and they walk so cute how can you NOT love them?

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN?Farzeen

● Are you active in Discord?i think so,am pretty much on 3-12hrs per day.

● Where are you from?Port Louis,Mauritius.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?i currently have 10hrs on Red but i have 1.3k hrs on blue.Also i play pro quite often.

● What's your goal in PRO?To get n1 in all 3 PVP ladders :D

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?judging by friends which are members in that guild,it seems like a really interesting and friendly guild,also active in discord which is quite rare.And am searching for that type of guild in red server.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?Mega rayquaza because the 1st tier i played on showdwon was anything goes and i loved how it was soo strong :p,also like the fact that in the anime it doesnt have any trainer.

● What's your favorite animal and why?dont really have a fav animal sadly.

Intro:I am Farzeen,am 18yrs old in 22days,i live in Mauritius.My hobbies are playing mmo,sports,reading and learning programming i guess :D.I am friendly to most people i guess so.ty for reading my application and have a nice day.

24m6ofo.png

Hello I have a request to join the Chaos guild ._.

● Introduction

My Name is Žan Šolman, I am 18 years old, and I am soon going to become a computer technician

● What's your Name/IGN?

Ninjax

I used Discord before when I played other games and then I stoped using it because I had no reason to use it. Hope I'll get the reason :,P

● Where are you from?

Im from Celje which is the 3th largest city in Slovenia... you may don't have an idea where Slovenia hahah It is under Austria

1129h playtime and joined 24.4.2016, so right now im playing it daily alot, I'm looking for good pokemon for bosses and I want to start playing PVP.

Firstly my goal was to be champ of all regions xD but now that I am I just look for good pokemon and also look for interesting people in chat to get some friends online.

I long time ago I saw a lot of people having those black entei heads above the and I liked it. I didn't know what it means it just looked cool. Now that I know that you're a guild I would really love to be a part if it. I also chated with some guys of your guild and they are awesome.

my favorite pokemon is Darkrai and also arcanine.

Darkrai because when I was a kid a watched the movie of darkrai.. and it's the best pokemon movie in my opinion (the new one with volcanion is also not bad). Darkrai is just a ghost that creates an area where he can be anything #awesome

And arcanine is my favorite pokemon also because the anime where those officers had them, those are good memories haha I also used arcanine ingame for every e4 battle <3

Dog, cuz I have a little white fluffy cutie home and she is the best friend you could ever imagine :D

1. my IGN is MonomaxSitlhou

2. yes i am actove everyday

3. i am from India

4. my play time is 394hr. And i often play 3,4,5 and 6 hr

5. my aim in pro is to be the best and frienfly to everyone

6. i want to be part of chaos because its my favorite guild and i hope everyone is friendly and good to me.

7. my favorite pokemon is charizard because its smart active while battle and find for his size opponent.

8. my favorite animal is Wolf because its clever and they are very strong and active.

THANK YOU.

yes

2. yes i am active everyday

3. i am from India

6. i want to be part of chaos because its my favorite guild and i hope everyone is friendly and good to me.

7. my favorite pokemon is charizard because its smart active while battle and find for his size opponent.

8. my favorite animal is Wolf because its clever and they are very strong and active.

THANK YOU.

Hello I have a request to join the Chaos guild ._.

● Introduction

My Name is Žan Šolman, I am 18 years old, and I am soon going to become a computer technician

● What's your Name/IGN?

Ninjax

I used Discord before when I played other games and then I stoped using it because I had no reason to use it. Hope I'll get the reason :,P

● Where are you from?

Im from Celje which is the 3th largest city in Slovenia... you may don't have an idea where Slovenia hahah It is under Austria

1129h playtime and joined 24.4.2016, so right now im playing it daily alot, I'm looking for good pokemon for bosses and I want to start playing PVP.

Firstly my goal was to be champ of all regions xD but now that I am I just look for good pokemon and also look for interesting people in chat to get some friends online.

I long time ago I saw a lot of people having those black entei heads above the and I liked it. I didn't know what it means it just looked cool. Now that I know that you're a guild I would really love to be a part if it. I also chated with some guys of your guild and they are awesome.

my favorite pokemon is Darkrai and also arcanine.

Darkrai because when I was a kid a watched the movie of darkrai.. and it's the best pokemon movie in my opinion (the new one with volcanion is also not bad). Darkrai is just a ghost that creates an area where he can be anything #awesome

And arcanine is my favorite pokemon also because the anime where those officers had them, those are good memories haha I also used arcanine ingame for every e4 battle :RowletHeart:

Dog, cuz I have a little white fluffy cutie home and she is the best friend you could ever imagine :D

Check pm :ValentineBulba:

● What's your Name/IGN?Farzeen

● Are you active in Discord?i think so,am pretty much on 3-12hrs per day.

● Where are you from?Port Louis,Mauritius.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?i currently have 10hrs on Red but i have 1.3k hrs on blue.Also i play pro quite often.

● What's your goal in PRO?To get n1 in all 3 PVP ladders :D

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?judging by friends which are members in that guild,it seems like a really interesting and friendly guild,also active in discord which is quite rare.And am searching for that type of guild in red server.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?Mega rayquaza because the 1st tier i played on showdwon was anything goes and i loved how it was soo strong :p,also like the fact that in the anime it doesnt have any trainer.

● What's your favorite animal and why?dont really have a fav animal sadly.

Intro:I am Farzeen,am 18yrs old in 22days,i live in Mauritius.My hobbies are playing mmo,sports,reading and learning programming i guess :D.I am friendly to most people i guess so.ty for reading my application and have a nice day.

check ur pms

2. yes i am actove everyday

3. i am from India

THANK YOU.

another guild member, application checked