Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? BLUBBS

● Are you active in Discord? I use it whenever I'm my computer. So I'd say I'm very active.

● Where are you from? South Jersey but I'm currently living in Ottawa.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Recently a lot. After all my friends stopped playing the grind became very demotivating and after a short I've recently got back into playing a lot more.

● What's your goal in PRO? I pretty much just collect Pokemon I like and train them for PvP. So I guess my focus is PvP but I don't take it super serious and lean towards creative teams with Pokemon I like. I don't like just using all op meta Pokemon.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Looking for some people to chill with while playing the game and I'd like to be part of something where I can help others and they can help me. So a win-win situation.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Close race between Jolteon and Leafeon. Jolteon because it was my starter in my favorite Pokemon game, XD Gale of Darkness. Leafeon because it was my favorite Pokemon from Pokemon Platinum which is my favorite of the ds games.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Tree frogs just because I think they look cool and they always look troll because of their eyes.

check ur pms :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? My name is Mantisentil in game.

● Are you active in Discord? I am mostly online in between 18:00-23:00 my local time (GMT +3)

● Where are you from? I'm from Turkey.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 175 hours in game. In weekdays I am mostly online when I'm not at work. For weekends 3-4 a day.

● What's your goal in PRO? My goal is to climb higher in pvp ladder and be a decent pvper.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I'm playing the game alone. I thought it would be good to be a part of a community to share my knowledge and also learn about the game. Also having a casual chat while playing is always fun.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard. For obvious reasons from the anime :)

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favourite animals is horses. Because they are friendly, loyal, strong and beatiful.

● What's your name / iGN ? Totobi94

● Are you active in Discord? I am mostly online in between 09: 00-11: 00 and 20: 00-23: 00 my local time (GMT +8)

● Where do you come from? Indonesia

● What is your playing time? / How often do you play PRO? 2700 h ++, two-four hours per day.

● What are your goals in PRO? I want to be the best

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because I think from this union I will be better, and I want to practice pvp

● What is your favorite Pokemon and why? Futachimaru, because cool style.

● What is your favorite animal and why? Monkeys, because this animal friendly

● What's your name / iGN ? Altruis

● Are you active in Discord? I am mostly online in from 11am-3pm and 7pm-1am in my local time (GMT +8)

● Where do you come from? Indonesia

● What is your playing time? / How often do you play? my playtime is like 800+ hr and i just joining PRO from january 19

● What are your goals in PRO? I want to be better trainer since i play regular game i dont know anything about pokemon and when i play PRO now i know mostly bout pokemon

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because I think its the brst guild PVP in red, and i extremely wanted to be part of the best one, and wanna learn bout pvp since i kinda poor bout that

● What is your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard ofc, very cool pokemon

● What is your favorite animal and why? my favorite one is panda, they look so cute :3

Name is Stacey, from the UK, south coast.

IGN is Lucywoowoo, quite well known, for good and bad.

Yes im active in discord, but cant join pro discord, invalid or expired invite.

You already know where im from, roughly.

My playtime is 260+ hours, i know i should consider some form of mental help.

My current goal is to beat Djonasty, Pokebro and Bossman123, can't forget Pythagni either. (I play red server).

I want to be a part of chaos because before playing PRO i thought pokemon had gone nuts being so in depth, but i loveit, and am still learning abut the whole poke universe, and feel that you lot can teach me to be one of the best players in your guild.

Favourite pokemon is squirtle. When i was younger and played red and blue on originl GB, i had a pet turtle too, which i named Squirtle, sad i know, i ws about 10.

Favourite animal is easily the bumble bee, it so small yet a very detrimental part of earths eco system, without them we wouldnt be here now.

Thankyou for taking the time to read and i hope t hear from you soon.

● What's your Name/IGN? My current account is Mystigan33. My previous account was Mystigan3

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, i own an esports org so i am discord from about 6:30am to 9:30pm my time :)

● Where are you from? QLD Australia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 222 hours on my old account and 16 on this new one. I used to play 2-3 hours a day at a min but stopped playing for about a year due to personal issues, now that i have time again i play at a minimum of an hour a day with many hours on the weekend.

● What's your goal in PRO? To train the best team and have lots of fun. i am not particularly amazing at PVP but i enjoy it and i really like EV training and lvling poke.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? It seems like a professional clan that is also there to have fun with friends with i find to be the best sort of environment to have lots of fun.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Hmmm that is a hard one as there are so many that i like. Probably would have to say Weavile as i think he is really cool and a fun poke to have on a team.

● What's your favorite animal and why? An Eagle, is there any animal as glorious and as free as an eagle?

My name is Mohammed

I m from India

yes i m active in dicord

I use to play 6-7 hours

My aims in PRO to be a best player

I seems its a perfert guild in red server as well as it is best clan as compared to other clan

My favourite pokemon is Charizard bcoz i love fire type

I love cats bcoz i have cat in my house

My name is Mohammed

I m from India

yes i m active in dicord

I use to play 6-7 hours

My aims in PRO to be a best player

I seems its a perfert guild in red server as well as it is best clan as compared to other clan

My favourite pokemon is Charizard bcoz i love fire type

I love cats bcoz i have cat in my house