Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Jaylyfe

● Are you active in Discord? On everyday.

● Where are you from? Finland.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 900 hours, play somewhat consistantly as of late

● What's your goal in PRO? PvP ladder

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Looking for a good pvp focused guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Gengar. Dunno why, but who wouldnt like gengar.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs. Loyal and all around awesome.

Just a short intro about myself and experience with pokemon, i've played since the original red/blue/yellow and competitive on and off since Diamond/Pearl. I showdown ladder from time to time (Never tryharded much but my best result in OU was 1700+ELO with 80GXE) and i've finished top 25 on blue server in PRO (was ranked nr. 14)

I'll drop a more personal intro if i get accepted into the guild i guess ^^

Check pm's :SquirtleSquad:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? : Senpainaixor

● Are you active in Discord? : Yes, everyday

● Where are you from? : Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : As often as i can, about 4 days a week / about 300 hours

● What's your goal in PRO? : I wanna be the very best like no one ever was...

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? : Playing in a guild and helping each other is much more fun. And id like to talk to people with the same interets .

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : Cant decide between Lucario and Darkrai. Why? I fuckin love the films about them.

● What's your favorite animal and why? : Cats, they dont give no fucks and are adorable.

● What's your Name/IGN? : Senpainaixor

● Are you active in Discord? : Yes, everyday

● Where are you from? : Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : As often as i can, about 4 days a week / about 300 hours

● What's your goal in PRO? : I wanna be the very best like no one ever was...

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? : Playing in a guild and helping each other is much more fun. And id like to talk to people with the same interets .

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : Cant decide between Lucario and Darkrai. Why? I [heck]in love the films about them.

● What's your favorite animal and why? : Cats, they dont give no [heck]s and are adorable.

check pm's :SquirtleSquad:

● What's your Name/IGN?

Suspire

● Are you active in Discord?

Yes

● Where are you from?

United Kingdom

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

126 hours and play everyday, more on weekends

● What's your goal in PRO?

Full completion of the game (dex/latios)

OT for over 20 unique shiny/event pokemon

Begin the grind for pvp

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

To improve my PVP skills and meet new members of the community

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Charmander because of the relationship it had with Ash during the anime series, it was great to watch and ever since then it has been my favorite poke

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Rhino as they are incredibly strong and independent and are a force to be reckoned with.

● What's your Name/IGN?

Elturco66

● Are you active in Discord?

Nos66#6093

● Where are you from?

Germany

Addition i speak: German, English, Turkish

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

623Hrs 58 Min / i would say i play dailly pro

● What's your goal in PRO?

I really wanna be a Pokemon pro and learn many things about Pokemon (I know the basic stuff and other important things!)

getting better at pvping

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

I am really active and love to play PRO one of my friends are in this guild too (Ponzo,..)

I want to get more experiences by Senior PVP-Players

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Bisharp, he saved my [butt] so many times in pvp and actually as dark/steel type its op with his movepool

● What's your favorite animal and why?

actually i have no favorite animal, cause i am the sort of guy who dont want to get annoying by the sounds or walking out with them , but if i have to choose one it would be a rabbit cause they are cute and dont make huge noises xD

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

1.what is your ign?

alansvh

2.are you active in discord?

Yes,iam so active im discord

3.where are you from?

Iam from india

4.what is your playtime?/how often you play?

I have 1250+hrs playtime in pro and i play nearly 4hrs daily

5.what is your goal in pro?

My goalis to have best shinies in pro and have lots of fun from fellow members of pro

6.why do you want to be part of choas?

I want to be part of chaos because it is unique guild unlike others which stood as one of the old guilds in pro.I felt that you guys are so nice and friendly,so it woulbe a awesome time to be with you

7.what is your favorite pokemon and why?

My fav poke is gardevoir(shiny),cuz it is so cute and i love shiny collection.Hope i find one soon

8.What is your fav pet and why?

i love all animals but fell in love wirh dogs especially because they are so cute and often to do so many naughty thungs to make is laugh

1.what is your ign?

alansvh

2.are you active in discord?

Yes,iam so active im discord

3.where are you from?

Iam from india

4.what is your playtime?/how often you play?

I have 1250+hrs playtime in pro and i play nearly 4hrs daily

5.what is your goal in pro?

My goalis to have best shinies in pro and have lots of fun from fellow members of pro

6.why do you want to be part of choas?

I want to be part of chaos because it is unique guild unlike others which stood as one of the old guilds in pro.I felt that you guys are so nice and friendly,so it woulbe a awesome time to be with you

7.what is your favorite pokemon and why?

My fav poke is gardevoir(shiny),cuz it is so cute and i love shiny collection.Hope i find one soon

8.What is your fav pet and why?

i love all animals but fell in love wirh dogs especially because they are so cute and often to do so many naughty thungs to make is laugh

check pm's :PikaLurk:

● What's your Name/IGN?: Kirames

● Are you active in Discord?: Yes, extremely active

● Where are you from?: Australia land

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: 350 hours/ 5 days a week

● What's your goal in PRO?: Become a top tier pvp player. This is my first season playing competitively and i currently have a rating of 179

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?: The guild ambition is exactly what I want to add to the guild. I am dedicated to be the best i can be and surrounding myself with others who aspire to do the same will allow me to improve myself and others. Furthermore I want to be part of a family and a group of people who desire to help everyone around them so we can all become the best we can be.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Jolteon; it was the leader of my original team in Pokemon Blue; the first video game I ever played.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Praying Mantis; they are methodical, patient, and wait until the time is right. However when the opportunity presents itself they don't hold back.