Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN?: zuro3

● Are you active in Discord?: Yes almost everyday

● Where are you from?: Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: Around 250 Hours / I play 4-6 hours daily

● What's your goal in PRO?: Grind Pokemons get the perfect one ( Wont happen ) and also having fun.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?: One of my friends is in it also because being in a guild is more fun.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: Cant decide between Darkrai/Lucario

● What's your favorite animal and why?: Have to go with dog's their the most loyal and best friend somebody could wish for.

● What's your Name/IGN? : Kadajblade

● Are you active in Discord? : Yes, everyday

● Where are you from? : Singapore

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : 1631 hrs . everyday i play pro, it was like 8 hrs per day

● What's your goal in PRO? : I wanna number one on PRO :p and collecting super godly pokemon

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? : i think the guild is fun, and i want make friend on thes guild and helping each other on guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : Greninja and milotic. its coold and beautiful poke i fall in love

● What's your favorite animal and why? : dog. they very2 loveble pets

Edited by kadajblade
S65CG0r.jpg

● What's your Name/IGN? Furylemon97

● Are you active in Discord? yes

● Where are you from? UK Just outside london

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? most days for a few hours

● What's your goal in PRO? top 10 in pvp (long way to go lol)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? im looking for an active guild, and wanna make some new friends in the guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? sharpedo looks so cool

● What's your favorite animal and why? killer whales (Because they are smart and hunt sharks in packs)

1525079893697.thumb.png.84f610d8eb51ca2636aa46b9fe15cfc0.png my current pvp team rating and badges/hours i also have a rain team i can run but seem to do better with this mixed team

● What's your Name/IGN? Furylemon97

● Are you active in Discord? yes

● Where are you from? UK Just outside london

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? most days for a few hours

● What's your goal in PRO? top 10 in pvp (long way to go lol)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? im looking for an active guild, and wanna make some new friends in the guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? sharpedo looks so cool

● What's your favorite animal and why? killer whales (Because they are smart and hunt sharks in packs)

[ATTACH]14856[/ATTACH] my current pvp team rating and badges/hours i also have a rain team i can run but seem to do better with this mixed team

Check Pm's :SquirtleSquad:

● What's your Name/IGN? : Kadajblade

● Are you active in Discord? : Yes, everyday

● Where are you from? : Singapore

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : 1631 hrs . everyday i play pro, it was like 8 hrs per day

● What's your goal in PRO? : I wanna number one on PRO :p and collecting super godly pokemon

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? : i think the guild is fun, and i want make friend on thes guild and helping each other on guild

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : Greninja and milotic. its coold and beautiful poke i fall in love

● What's your favorite animal and why? : dog. they very2 loveble pets

Check Pm's :PikaLurk:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Jasxn

● Are you active in Discord? Yes. Discord is my primary VOIP.

● Where are you from? Norway (EU)

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 210 hours.

● What's your goal in PRO? To have fun. I have for the most been doing PvE content in PRO and really a lot of grinding for epic pokes that I really like. I have recently got more into the PvP side and I have been making adjustments here and there to make multiple solid pokemon teams for PvP.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Honestly, it looked like the most attractive guild. Really well structured and it really looks like it cares for its' members. It also seem like the guild is good at providing additional fun and events for its' members which is exactly what I am looking for.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Got so many, but if I'd have to go with one it would be Charizard out of nostalgia from the original Pokemon Red/Blue games.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I am a dog person.

● What's your Name/IGN?

-Avexion

● Are you active in Discord?

-Yes i use discord on my mobile and my mobile is always with me lol :p

● Where are you from?

- I live in italy.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

- My playtime is 1440h and i only pvp and do event cuz already got many mons so lazy to hunt but i can say 1-2 hour probably per day.

● What's your goal in PRO?

-My goal is to hit the ladder atm in march i nearly was about to but ;(

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

-Cuz its one of most organized guild and many other features like reward system cuz these things push u to play and do events.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

- Tyranitar and mega chari x cuz they look badass and op af in battles and ttar is in my all pro teams.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

-From domestic animals i love dogs cuz they r loyal and from wild i love tigers cuz they r stong and looks badass

Logopit_1508671962597.png

● What's your Name/IGN?

-Avexion

● Are you active in Discord?

-Yes i use discord on my mobile and my mobile is always with me lol :p

● Where are you from?

- I live in italy.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

- My playtime is 1440h and i only pvp and do event cuz already got many mons so lazy to hunt but i can say 1-2 hour probably per day.

● What's your goal in PRO?

-My goal is to hit the ladder atm in march i nearly was about to but ;(

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

-Cuz its one of most organized guild and many other features like reward system cuz these things push u to play and do events.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

- Tyranitar and mega chari x cuz they look badass and op af in battles and ttar is in my all pro teams.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

-From domestic animals i love dogs cuz they r loyal and from wild i love tigers cuz they r stong and looks badass

Check pm's :SquirtleSquad:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png