Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

hello to the guild i am pretty new well just started a day ago i don't know wether i have a chance in getting in the guild but

my main reason to join it is to explore the beauties of the revolution world and learn everything from the guild members as you all are seasoned players

yes i know i don't meet the qualifications to get into the guild but all i have learnt is to be positive .

well ingame my name is pokeblast.

in the end just want to live my child hood dream of catching pokemon .

thank you:RowletHeart:

Checked that you joined another guild.

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

Hello....I want to join the guild....I'm pretty new in this game...but I have completed kanto. Idk if I will get a place in your guild but I really want to join this guild as I like the system of the guild and also I want to be best and do something for the guild. Pm me on discord if possible @Xhunter007#6196.

What's your Name/IGN?Rohit/RohitDalvi

● Are you active in Discord?Yes My tag TaserBone#8778

● Where are you from?India

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 777+ hours everyday minimum 30min

● What's your goal in PRO? To become best in PVP and catch every pokemon with my ot(epic ones)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? The team spirit and all awesome pvpers need to learn many things

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Umbreon is my most beloved its so cute and it soo strong

● What's your favorite animal and why? Cheetah is my favorite animal as its the fastest and looks cool

heixhsyue-512x288.png

JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THINGS WILL HAPPEN:3

What's your Name/IGN? Xhunter007

● Are you active in Discord?Yes im active on it full day .My tag Xhunter007#6196

● Where are you from? India

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 12+ hours I know it's low but I'm new and I have completed kanto region. I play pro everyday for 6+ hours as I'm addicted to it.

● What's your goal in PRO? To collect strongest teams and perform good in PvP. I'll also love to do daycare service after completing story.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? The team spirit and nice system to run the guild. And also good family.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Mostly I love all Pokemons but I like mew the most as its cute and strong Pokemon.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Jaguar as its strong and also look osm.

--> I would love to server for the guild. Please don't think I don't know much about game as I'm new. I took a lot knowledge before joining the game.

● What's your Name/IGN? Shadowskill

● Are you active in Discord? No

● Where are you from? Philippines

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? More than 1k. Time to time

● What's your goal in PRO? Catch all pokemon OT. Missing is lilipup darkrai and regiice

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

Ive seen active for a long tie

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Swampert immune to elec and very bulky

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Cats and dogs. Saved lost cats and dogs when I was small.

Started playing since sept 2015. Missing my old buddies back then. I just do love boss battling those 120s. Trying to get genesect and lilipup now

My name is Ayush and thechampayush in pro.

I am active in discord by ayush@1711 .

I am from India.

My play time is 422 hours and I play it everyday.

My goal is to explore the world of Pokemon and play pvp battles and make a lot of pvp teams and I love poke so I have 1 more goal that I catch all the pokes and get third love full every poke.

I want to be a member of chaos because it is a good guild and many friends are here in this guild and I know many of the player here and also that it is a guild in which everyone likes helping others .

Well I love every poke but my favorite is Charizard as it is a unique Pokemon in story of Pokemons , it chooses Ash as it's trainer by it's own and after he evolves he started doing what he wants and because of him Ash loses indigo league but later own he again becomes Ash's friend and because of Charizard only Ash was able to defeat Gary in johto league, etc.

My favorite animal is peacock as it is so beautiful and is dangerous to animals like snakes so he is powerful too.

I hope u take me in your guild , thank you.

Hello....I want to join the guild....I'm pretty new in this game...but I have completed kanto. Idk if I will get a place in your guild but I really want to join this guild as I like the system of the guild and also I want to be best and do something for the guild. Pm me on discord if possible @Xhunter007#6196.

May you fill out the folowing please:

Check pm's :PikaLurk:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png