Chaosshop

can i join in ur guild?

these are my info

My name is Splashmachine33

i use discord A LOT

i'm 18 years old and i'm from Italy

I have almost 400h of playtime and i almost play every day

My goal in PRO is to become a good PvP player and complete the whole Pokedex

I want to be part of this guild because i want to be part of something big, where i can help the community and maybe receive some help if im stuck

My favourite Pokemon in Garchomp, he is sooo cool and my favourite animal is the Komodo Dragon

hope that i will be worthy to enter, let me know :RowletHeart:

Edited by SplashMachine33

can i join in ur guild?

these are my info

My name is Splashmachine33

i use discord A LOT

i'm 18 years old and i'm from Italy

I have almost 400h of playtime and i almost play every day

My goal in PRO is to become a good PvP player and complete the whole Pokedex

I want to be part of this guild because i want to be part of something big, where i can help the community and maybe receive some help if im stuck

My favourite Pokemon in Garchomp, he is sooo cool and my favourite animal is the Komodo Dragon

hope that i will be worthy to enter, let me know :RowletHeart:

Check your dms bro! Welcome!

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

● What's your Name/IGN? : ImLunar

● How old are you? : 21

● Are you active in Discord? : Yes I use discord everyday

● Where are you from? : The US of A

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : 284Hrs, I play just about everyday if not every other day.

● What's your goal in PRO? : Currently my goal is to build a boss team.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? : I want to join Chaos because I want to learn more about Team building for PVE/PVP so that I can get more seriously into the game. I believe that Chaos is a place that will help me learn new things about this game and help me get to where I want to be.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : Haxorous. I had to beat Lance in Dragons Den and someone let me use their Haxorus and I spent days trying to catch my own and I finally did.

● What's your favorite animal and why? : Nothing beats a good ole dog. Mans best friend. What is there not to love about a good dog?

• Like 1

● What's your Name/IGN? : ImLunar

● How old are you? : 21

● Are you active in Discord? : Yes I use discord everyday

● Where are you from? : The US of A

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : 284Hrs, I play just about everyday if not every other day.

● What's your goal in PRO? : Currently my goal is to build a boss team.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? : I want to join Chaos because I want to learn more about Team building for PVE/PVP so that I can get more seriously into the game. I believe that Chaos is a place that will help me learn new things about this game and help me get to where I want to be.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : Haxorous. I had to beat Lance in Dragons Den and someone let me use their Haxorus and I spent days trying to catch my own and I finally did.

● What's your favorite animal and why? : Nothing beats a good ole dog. Mans best friend. What is there not to love about a good dog?

Great application!! You are welcome! Check your dms! <3

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png