Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Lunactica is my ign. My actual name is Renata, but my discord is under Lilian (I used to have a habit of making accounts with original character names lol)

● Are you active in Discord? Yes! I'm there daily and it's installed on my phone soo I chat there a loot :)

● Where are you from? Brazil.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? A few hours daily usually, except when work and studying gets too much, in which case I might skip a day or two, but never more than that (at least not until now).

● What's your goal in PRO? Right now to finish Sinnoh (I'm going as fast as I can xD) and then to get a great pokemon collection, and after that maybe invest in PVP.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Are you kidding? That front 'page' really sold me out! Seriously, this looks like an amazing guild, and friendly, and active, and the kind of guild who'd make me want to be around even after I finish the story (I went on a hiatus after finishing hoenn, before Sinnoh was released, and I kinda don't want to go on a hiatus again, but at some point, after finishing the story, I think I'll need something else to make me want to stay around, and Chaos seems like just the guild to do that).

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I don't think I have one favorite :PiplupCry: I like Pikachu cause the little one got me hooked on Pokemon when I was little, Eevee cause of it's cuteness (I'm a girl xD), but anime-wise and power-wise It would be a match between Charizard and Mewtwo. I never played the official games though, so I'm pretty sure my favorites are either cliches or not approved, sorry x.x But I really do like them a looot!

● What's your favorite animal and why? It's a match between dogs and horses. Both are incredibly loyal animals and incredibly intelligent. Both are also very sensitive to human emotions, making it easier to connect with them - and whereas dogs can be beautiful and cute and adorable, horses are marvellous creatures in my opinion! I simply love 'em!

Soo a little about myself: I tend to talk a lot, sometimes I might get a bit awkward, but I'm friendly and really easygoing, and I really hope I'm considered to join the guild. It never said anything about having to have finished the story (I'll understand if it's a requirement though, I'm rushing it as fast as I can, but I kinda don't want to turn it into an obligation and take all the fun out of it :v). Anyways, hoping I can get to know y'all better :)

Thanks for reading this.

EDIT: My playtime is something around 230 hours, server's down so i can't check the exact time.

● What's your Name/IGN? Hi! My real name is Julean and my IGN is julean1995. pretty much creative for an IGN I would say.

● Are you active in Discord? Joining the guild requires honesty, and in full honesty, I do not know Discord. But I would be more willing to know and use it if given the chance.

● Where are you from? I'm from Philippines, Cebu in particular

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: I have a total of 77 hours (16 badges and on my way to Johto league) playtime since Jan 8, 2018. I spent 3-4 hours daily because I am having a 8-4 office job. But I play around 9-10hrs every Sunday since it is my day-off.

● What's your goal in PRO?: (1) Complete the story line (2) Complete the pokedex (3) Level up and raise pokemon (4) Make friends (AND MOST IMPORTANTLY) Help new trainers in their quests so that all will be happy :)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Playing solo is nice. No one will bother where you are. But since I played PRO, I saw many trainers who are helping me by giving me good pointers in the game. Chatting and playing with them and hunting pokemon makes me realize that joining guilds will be fun. And when I saw how many trainers would like to join Chaos, I guess, you are a pretty awesome guild to be exact. You will help me become a good trainer right?

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: Sylveon! I have a weakness in Fairy type pokemons. Aside from being too gorgeous, I am awed how ferocious Dragons get scared with cute Fairies.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Birds. I like how they flutter and fly freely. They are truly a sight worth envy.

Hi people , i would love to enter in guild :)

● What's your Name/IGN? Mandrept

● Are you active in Discord? yup ^^

● Where are you from? Portugal

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PR

O? 521 hr 49 min :) . I play when i can , but i enter everyday at leat 1 hour , more if the job let me :P

● What's your goal in PRO? Be a great pvp player

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? i stop play PRO 1 year ago, return now and search for some guild, and you guys seem to be weel organize and also i was a former guild mate of walross :D

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Hard pick but i have to say Snorlax , why ? i eat a lot to :D :D joke , because for me its one of the most overpower poke, he already give me so many victories :)

● What's your favorite animal and why? Lion , because of zodiac ^^

Check ur pms :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN?: Falkenauge1337

● Are you active in Discord?: Yes, I am

● Where are you from?: I am from Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: I would say every day at 11pm (GMT+1)

● What's your goal in PRO?: To get in touch with some nice people, finishing the regions one by one, maybe PvP later

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?: Because I want to get in touch with new people from different countries, as already mentioned above. And I hope that you'll give me the chance to join your Guild.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: Snorlax, because it's hanging around and eating all time .. what a life :x

● What's your favorite animal and why?: My favorite animals are Tigers because they are majestic and the real kings of jungle.

● What's your Name/IGN? BLUBBS

● Are you active in Discord? I use it whenever I'm my computer. So I'd say I'm very active.

● Where are you from? South Jersey but I'm currently living in Ottawa.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Recently a lot. After all my friends stopped playing the grind became very demotivating and after a short I've recently got back into playing a lot more.

● What's your goal in PRO? I pretty much just collect Pokemon I like and train them for PvP. So I guess my focus is PvP but I don't take it super serious and lean towards creative teams with Pokemon I like. I don't like just using all op meta Pokemon.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Looking for some people to chill with while playing the game and I'd like to be part of something where I can help others and they can help me. So a win-win situation.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Close race between Jolteon and Leafeon. Jolteon because it was my starter in my favorite Pokemon game, XD Gale of Darkness. Leafeon because it was my favorite Pokemon from Pokemon Platinum which is my favorite of the ds games.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Tree frogs just because I think they look cool and they always look troll because of their eyes.

● What's your Name/IGN?: Falkenauge1337

● Are you active in Discord?: Yes, I am

● Where are you from?: I am from Germany

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: I would say every day at 11pm (GMT+1)

● What's your goal in PRO?: To get in touch with some nice people, finishing the regions one by one, maybe PvP later

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?: Because I want to get in touch with new people from different countries, as already mentioned above. And I hope that you'll give me the chance to join your Guild.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: Snorlax, because it's hanging around and eating all time .. what a life :x

● What's your favorite animal and why?: My favorite animals are Tigers because they are majestic and the real kings of jungle.

Is your main in red server?

Im asking because your playtime in red is 26hrs and blue is 140hrs.

We r a guild in red server.

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "