Yellow + Red Merge

Tr3y

I am sitting in a sitruation where i want to get back into to PRO again, But i dont want to start playing or continue playing if i know my progress will be reset, so some more info. would be really nice id say.

cuz i am playing on Red server, but i also have progress played on yellow server, where i am almost as long in the story... with the same name... question is what is gonna happen to my progress if i continue my journey on Red o.O

I Stream on Twitch

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

580878_trainercard-Capaia.png476007_trainercard-Capaia.png699212_trainercard-Capaia.png699215_trainercard-Capaia.png

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel some information was left out on this topic such as how it's gonna work. And is there an ETA on when it's happening?

Shane told me that merge will happen once he needs the yellow machine for a new game. He does not need a yellow machine atm I guess. So no ETA that I know about. That is all I know.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

I feel some information was left out on this topic such as how it's gonna work. And is there an ETA on when it's happening?

Shane told me that merge will happen once he needs the yellow machine for a new game. He does not need a yellow machine atm I guess. So no ETA that I know about. That is all I know.

What does ETA mean boss?

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

What does ETA mean boss?

Estimate Time Of Arrival.

Why we have to wait for Shane's new game just because he is not using the server. Ppl are excited about the merging, many of my friend said that they are feeling boring about this game because yellow server are become less and less players whom actual playing the game.The only reason keep them playing is the server merging and we have to wait for "Pokeone" which need at least few months to complete? Shane is delaying thing that he still need to do in the future for a nonsense reason. The only reason make sense is that Shane too lazy to do that atm, Or I have to say that "PRO with him is like a death game".

tumblr_oj5uymOzty1qkz08qo1_500.gif

My PvP channel: Link Pink_Scizor.png

Alright. I'll have a go at answering this for now. The thing is that we plan on merging the two servers, although we can not yet give you guys an ETA. This is because of the fact that we don't even know when it'll happen ourselves. It's not up to us to make it happen, as the factors for it are set externally. So please try to keep the blame away from the staffteam, and enjoy the server you are on right now, for however time it may last - as you will NOT lose any progress of your character. So, bottom line: Keep it cool, it'll all be okay.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.

Why we have to wait for Shane's new game just because he is not using the server. Ppl are excited about the merging, many of my friend said that they are feeling boring about this game because yellow server are become less and less players whom actual playing the game.The only reason keep them playing is the server merging and we have to wait for "Pokeone" which need at least few months to complete? Shane is delaying thing that he still need to do in the future for a nonsense reason. The only reason make sense is that Shane too lazy to do that atm, Or I have to say that "PRO with him is like a death game".

Sorry, that is all I know. He said he will do it once a new game is ready and once it needs yellow hardware. Why then? I honestly don't know except that he will need a yellow hardware. Haven't discussed much about that matter. I told you all I know about the matter presented. If I get more info I will update somewhere. Thanks

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.