Fall 2017 Anime Discussion

Latias

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also still disappointed in Black Clover and Ousama Game' date=' so much wasted potential.[/quote']

I had so much faith in Ousama Game but was disappointed by it' date=' and I'd be surprised if anyone could stand the MC from Black Clover :Crazy:[/quote']

I agree so much with both of you; Black Clover was extremely disappointing to me, and I dropped Ousama Game after a few episodes. Some tell me that Ousama Game's manga is extremely good, and the anime was a poor adaptation of what the story is truly about. I'm not a manga person, but if either of you like the idea behind Ousama Game, perhaps you can give the manga a try? :Angel:

I'm not a manga person either, including Visual Novels but I've played at least 2 of them if you consider games like Corpse Party and Fate/Extra to be Visual Novels.

I wish they made a good adaptation of Corpse Party also, one of the best horror stories I've played/read. The only thing you can enjoy from Corpse Party in animation is the OVA which shows a bit of what the characters were doing before the beggining of the game and a bit of the most infamous scene in the game

Shokugeki no Soma is one of the best anime of this season(I also read all the manga chapters because of that). No doubt. I'm also trying Inuyashiki and will start some others soon. But Black Clover is just... It's not for me. It's really dissapointing. Also in 2018 Boku no Hero Academia will have one of his best arcs adapted to the anime.

Same here with Shokugeki no Soma! Not generally a manga reader, but I purposely keep up with the manga because I'm really into the story (and food, of course!)

I'm also excited for season 3 of Boku no Hero; hopefully it comes out pretty early in 2018.

Yeah, I specifically love to read some mangas as watch some animes. This new arc on Shokugeki no Soma manga is really interesting! I can't week every for the next chapter(You know why). I am very fond of food and sometimes watch some culinary programs. Still, I never expected that a "Battle Shounen series" would to entertain me so much. That's awesome! Ops... Shokugeki no Soma is a cooking series! XD

I also loved the last Boku no Hero Academia arc(Mirio... D:). But this new Boku no Hero Academia season will probably be the best one(I still love the Hero Killer arc even with that).

Another one that I watched recently and loved was Little Witch Academia(Studio Trigger gives us another master piece like Kill La Kill).

Another one that I watched recently and loved was Little Witch Academia(Studio Trigger gives us another master piece like Kill La Kill).

I love Little Witch Academia so much! I was so happy when they finally made a series after their short film did so well, and it turned out great. :heart:

I really forgot to keep track on this thread.

What is the anime rolling in this season that I should really see in these christmas days? :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Jojo buddy, Jojo is the way to go

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

I'm watching Stardust Crusaders slowly and enjoying it a lot so far, Jotaro is a badass and Joseph's engrish always gets me.

I really forgot to keep track on this thread.

What is the anime rolling in this season that I should really see in these christmas days? :)

I've made a post last page i think with all the good ones this season. But the top 3 favorites of mine this season are Shokugeki no Souma, Blend S and a Sister is All You Need (the last one may seen to be a cheap ecchi, but it's pretty funny one about fetishes and novel creators)

I love Little Witch Academia so much! I was so happy when they finally made a series after their short film did so well, and it turned out great. :heart:

That's true. Little Witch Academia is pretty unique for me and it sure has a space on my heart. I just love the Gainax/Trigger shows. I've be reading the Neon Genesis Evangelion manga after finished the anime long time ago. It's pretty fun actually. Now... Seems like Shokugeki no Soma: San no Sara will only have 12 episodes. That's sad... I wonder if they will do the "important scene" on the last episode. :/

Joseph is the best Jojo! He is my second favorite character after DIO. <3'