Pokémon Tiers and PvP Trends [2016-4-16][Current] [UPDATED]

Somes

Re: Pokémon Tiers and PvP Trends [2016-1-17][Current] [uPDATED]

<r><QUOTE author="Kaley"><s>

</s><POST content="89225"><s></s>89225<e></e></POST> Hey very nice post thanks to you but I'd like to know what was your source ?<br/>

Just your personal experience in PvP ?<br/>

Statistics you made yourself from Pvp ?<br/>

Or PRO-adapted official tiers from Smogon ?<br/>

EDIT: Found the answer, mybad. Great work<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks, and i made this thread with the consultation and opinions of other players too.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Why is Slaking not in RU or NU? Not only does its ability render its capabilities to almost useless but it doesn't boast enough coverage to break walls like Rhydon or Forretress. If we are basing it off usage then w/e people use it too much. As for Hippowdon, I think it should be in OU. It's a great bulky sand setter that has reliable recovery in Slack-off that Ttar doesn't have. Hippowdon also likes running whirlwind which is a really nice move to have. The ability to set up sand also is amazing for shutting down rain and sun. It's a much more defensively based sand setter over Ttar being more offensive. I can see it in UU though.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Xerphos"><s>

</s><POST content="91483"><s></s>91483<e></e></POST> Why is Slaking not in RU or NU? Not only does its ability render its capabilities to almost useless but it doesn't boast enough coverage to break walls like Rhydon or Forretress. If we are basing it off usage then w/e people use it too much. As for Hippowdon, I think it should be in OU. It's a great bulky sand setter that has reliable recovery in Slack-off that Ttar doesn't have. Hippowdon also likes running whirlwind which is a really nice move to have. The ability to set up sand also is amazing for shutting down rain and sun. It's a much more defensively based sand setter over Ttar being more offensive. I can see it in UU though.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Was thinkin same for Slak.<br/>

About hippo, this thread is made upon Pokemon Usage in PRO currently, and it's pretty rare to see anyone using hippo tho its good in the weather elimination stuff. Maybe in future.<br/>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><POST content="91520"><s></s>91520<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Xerphos"><s>
</s><POST content="91483"><s></s>91483<e></e></POST> snip.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Was thinkin same for Slak.<br/>

About hippo, this thread is made upon Pokemon Usage in PRO currently, and it's pretty rare to see anyone using hippo tho its good in the weather elimination stuff. Maybe in future.<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

No problem. I can see why Hippo may be rare in a meta where Ttar offers more special bulk due to its rock typing. I think after looking over the tiers more Hippo seems like it would be better in UU.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="YukiYato"><s>

</s><POST content="92136"><s></s>92136<e></e></POST> Is Greninja´s ability Protean alrdy working here? <E>:Shocked:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

No.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="YukiYato"><s>

</s>May I also ask, how to get the "Pro Member" Under my Avatar pls? <E>:Angel:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

If you have membership, it will be updated by Red on forums.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Singham"><s>

</s><POST content="92137"><s></s>92137<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="YukiYato"><s>
</s><POST content="92136"><s></s>92136<e></e></POST> Is Greninja´s ability Protean alrdy working here? <E>:Shocked:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

No.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is it gonna be fixed in the future or u keep leaving it like this?<br/>

Just to know if we should hunt protean froakies or not.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Chris211"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Singham"><s>
</s><POST content="92137"><s></s>92137<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="YukiYato"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

No.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is it gonna be fixed in the future or u keep leaving it like this?<br/>

Just to know if we should hunt protean froakies or not.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It will be coded.</r>