Catching mewtwo

Nemrud

Catchable legendaries are always a flimsy addition at best. If there could be multiple Mewtwos it reduces the imposing and awe inspiring figure it represents, the same goes if you nerf it. What I would be in favour of is if bosses who own legendaries could grant players the caught data, as Arnie/Thor sort of does with Lugia. I personally prefer the idea of moderators having exclusive access to legendaries, retaining their uniqueness, but that's just my opinion.

Catchable legendaries are always a flimsy addition at best. If there could be multiple Mewtwos it reduces the imposing and awe inspiring figure it represents, the same goes if you nerf it. What I would be in favour of is if bosses who own legendaries could grant players the caught data, as Arnie/Thor sort of does with Lugia. I personally prefer the idea of moderators having exclusive access to legendaries, retaining their uniqueness, but that's just my opinion.

So we will never be able to catch mewtwo?

As far as I can tell the staff have absolutely no intention to ever make legendaries with base stat totals higher than 600 catchable as they would just be far too strong and make the end game content too easy.

If you can catch Latios/Latias, its good.

About Mewtwo, no you cant because he's Ubers, the only Ubers Pokemon you can catch is banned in PvP. :D

Have a nice day bro, have fun in PRO ! :3