Predictions on Red/Yellow Prices

Mexicannoob

I think the price of everything will be raised, cause there will be more than 800 players .

totally agree!

I don't think it will be raised because of numbers of players, but because there are more and more very good PKM ;)

i think she/he meant is that more players = more demands = raise on prices due to high demand

Edit: I think prices will decrease because of more very good PKM (mistakes just before). More players = more demands = more offers too :')

YEAH =D

because is much better when selling a Pokemon and only 350~ players online could see it, and now you can sell a Pokemon and 800+ players online can see it

and if there is 1000 players who caught a chansey, and lets say 100 got decent nature and ivs, but 10 got super epic ivs, there will be plenty players who desire the best pokemons possible for their pvp teams, the demand for very epics and epics will be even higher

making the seller of such pokemons be less likely to sell for lower prices when other players can very possibly offer more sooner or later

I think if and when the two servers merge, there might be some sort of inflation but it would slowly change in price later on.

[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

• 1 month later...

Update for Red >

ATM the demand for coin cases is not high, prices are dropping below 400k, people now usually sells 380k to 400k around, and a small few have even went to 350k, is a great oportunity to invest and buy ccs at 350k to 375k max, as you can wait and sell for 400k and who knows at the upcoming future even more possibly