List of Everything Missing for Testers

Pretentious

Hopefully staff won't have a problem with this thread. As I've gone through this latest testing phase, I've noticed a lot of things which SHOULD be fixed before the game is publicly released. I understand that the game will not be complete upon release, but I also feel as though it shouldn't introduce players to "useless" or "unfinished" items (such as the Powder Jar) until they're ready to go. Battle moves are a different story completely.

For a long time, the staff has consistently asked players NOT to post unfinished, missing, or features which haven't been implemented in the BUG forum. Needless to say, I think these things should be reported during this testing phase to serve as a reminder. I'm creating this thread for testers to have a place to post anything "missing" that they encounter during their playthroughs without cluttering the staff's BUG threads.

I was in a hurry when I threw these sections together, so feel free to post anything at all that you think is missing.

Items without Descriptions/Icons:

Broken Moves:

Broken Abilities:

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

I see no problem with this thread, of course I'm only a moderator so someone higher up might say otherwise, but so long as the thread does not get out of hand and it remains on topic and constructive, there should be no problem.

If something is posted in here, DO NOT expect a immediate fix as staff may have another feature or be working on something that we feel is more important at the time. Have a good one.

Gawerty~

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Guest Fierheart

Will keep adding more as I find them

Broken moves:

1) Sucker punch, hits when switching

2) Multi turn moves like leech seed, rollout, deal damage even after Poke are caught

Broken Abiities:

1) Sheer force, statuses and stat reduction still apply and power isn't increased

Guest Fierheart
#fail

Somehow I managed to make this post in a section of the forum which doesn't allow me to edit my original post.

IKR! I was a sad bunny.

Suggestion ; By the time we're done testing johto, lets hold up a big event among Game Testers to test out every single move that is implemented/available for members, Items that work in and out of battle etc.

Adding to what Paawan said. More active testers ; i know most of us are on different timezones or have messed sleeping schedules like me (its 11 AM right now and still haven't slept coz of testing lol). We need more advertisement/promotion to become a Game Tester on later stages of testing (Namely Johto encounter rates and storyline stability)

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.