[NPC Request Event] Santa Claus is Coming to PRO!

Artoriel

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPC Name: Youngster Terra

Starting Dialogue: What does a pokemon sneeze sound like? Axew

Losing Dialogue: Well that was onix-pected!

On Cooldown Dialogue: Dont bidoof more than tou can chew

Team: Axew (level of the area), Onix (level of the area), Bidoof (level of the area)

Special Request (If any): -

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

Hi. Mine idea for chain dialogue/quest .

NPC Name: Francis

Dialogue: "Wellcome trainer. Shall I tell you somethink?" (yes/no)

// after no he says "oh.. okay, marry christmas! I am here if you change your mind"

// after yes he continues

"Last year I was in hospital extremely sick becouse of prospecting Ice Pokemons in Seafoam. I was happy looking for this beautiful sweet ones, but I was stupid enough to lose map and get lost myself... Anyway after two days rescuers have found me and transported to hosbital because I have stayed too long in this very cold place. After two weeks doctors said they can't do anythink more and I going to die, doctor said mine organism refuses to cooperate with medicines. My family, friends and pokemons was crying. It was horribly moment. The next day, I had unexpected guest, she introduced herself Laura. She gave me two sweet Snorunts and said to sleeping with this pokemons in bed, and best playce was in feet also she added that if I really love pokemons, i wil be healed.Then as she said that, she leave and didn't come back. To be honets I don't know why, but those Snorunts really liked me, and I was lucky to be with them. Becouse mine own pokemons I let to my parents, to keep and take care of them. After night, I felt so good! I did not feel sluggish and cold anymore. After a while i looked for Snorunts, but they were not there, instead of them was two diffrent pokemons, which I seen first time in mine life! It was Glalie and Froslass, if not pokedex, I wouldn't even know how they are called. Anyway, from that day I was healthy. I wish to know where Laura is, but you look like a person who travels the whole world, so if it is possible, can you deliver this package with included pokeball to Laura? " (yes/no)

// after no he says "oh.. okay, marry christmas! I am here if you change your mind"

// after yes he says "Oh may! I am so happy you are! Marry Christmas my dear!"

End.

Special Request (If any): Wearing christmas hat and near him sitting Glalie

NPC Name: Laura

Dialogue:" Oh! Oh! Paceage from guest person for me! There is a chit. Reading time. "Dear Laura, last year you gifted me two sweet Snorunts, after a sleeping night they changed themselfs. Now I gifting you. I wish you know what it means. Greetings, Francis." A pokeball...for me." Laura using pokeball and appears in front of her Froslass. "I can't believe. Is it even possible? I am sure he didn't had Dawn Stone, not person who losing his map! How he did it? This is insane... I have to know it...and now I have to meet him again. Tell me where he is. Thanks for the favor, see you anytime. "Laura disappeared and now she is there where is Francis with thems pokemons, Glalie and Froslass and little one Snorunts.

End.

Special Request (If any): is somewhere in kanto, wearing christmas outfit without hat. (after speaking she is with Froslass.)

After all of this Francis and Laura can say for example "Thank you, Marry christmas" or "Lovely holydays, Thank you"

Greetings, Bryfus. :)

NPC Name: Young Daphne

Dialogue: -smile- Meeerry Christmas!! My Sister is the best Pokemon trainer and she's getting many many wins and we're taking lots of Money and presents from every trainer! We're getting lots and lots of gifts! I'm going to have lots and lots of presents this year~!

Special Request (If any): Make them a young girl with Blonde hair and a Santa hat(Alerted by you).They would be somewhere before you encounter Sophie.

NPC Name: Beauty Sophie

Starting Dialogue: Oh a Trainer!Are you going to battle me?(You can click Yes/No if you choose no dialogue ends) I'm Getting up my Winning Streak because i'm feeling in the Christmas Spirit,Sweet heart!~ I've got a big pile of Presents in my bag! If you can somehow beat me,I'll give you all the 'presents' that's in my bag,but that'll never happen!

Losing Dialogue: :Frown: - Awhawh ......you ended my Christmas Miracle streak..My Poor Christmas Spirit is Broken.

Since you beat me ,I have to give you all the presents in the Bag.

-You get a written message 'I.O.U 100,000 Pokedollars' -

On Cooldown Dialogue: -Exclaim- Oh, um..woops!One of My Reindeers got away from me! I'd better go after it before someone get's knocked down!

Team: Sylveon,Deerling,Darmanitan,Sawsbuck

Special Request (If any): Make them a Woman with Blonde hair.has a red bag on the ground next to her.

NPC Name:XenosFrost

Starting Dialogue:I am looking to stop the grinch from stealing Christmas, he is at it again.

Losing Dialogue:Keep an eye out for him, and merry Christmas

On Cooldown Dialogue:doesnt matter

Team:Mega. Metagross(shiny) Darmanitan, Nidoking, Gengar, Greninja, Bellosom

Special Request (If any):Have a sprite of mega metagross next to it if possible. as for the npc itself, blue spiked hair, winter cloak suit without the hood and blue sunglasses(for those who dont know who the grinch is , its a Christmas character from dr suess, figured itd be amusing)