[NPC Request Event] Santa Claus is Coming to PRO!

Artoriel

NPC Name: Zeck

Starting Dialogue: The spirit of Christmas has not yet come to me ... Try to convince me that Christmas is the best date of the year.

Losing Dialogue: Oh yeah! now I can feel the Christmas is in me, I hope Old Noel visits me, I'll cook some cookies ... aaaa I'm very excited.

On Cooldown Dialogue: Happy holidays, my young man, come back later to talk more ...

Team: Zoroark (lvl 100)

Special Request: Reward of 2 Rare Candys

:Heart-eyes: :Heart:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPC Name: Santa Claus

Dialogue: Ho Ho Ho... But still not a Merry Christmas. One of my reindeers is missing. Could you get one for me? Then I can give your Christmas gift!

Special Request (If any): Show a Stantler, Deerling or Sawsbuck to get a reward.

[glow=red]NPC Name:[/glow] Magma Grunt Mick

[glow=red]Dialogue:[/glow]

[dropshadow=blue]Mick:[/dropshadow] 'Hey, I run a petition to get the permission to expand the landmass, so that Santa can ride on his Stantler instead of flying with it. I would need you to sign right on this paper and-'

[dropshadow=blue]Player:[/dropshadow] 'I don't sign that. Stantlers don't even learn HM Fly, so they can't fly Santa to his destination anyway. Tell me what you want or I will report you to Officer Shamac for this.'

[dropshadow=blue]Mick:[/dropshadow] 'Okay Okay, you got me there. You would have confirmed to join Team Magma for three years if you had signed this paper. Please don't report me, I give you this in return!'

[glow=red]Special Request:[/glow]

Magma Grunt Mick gives 1x Nugget and disappears.

tumblr_inline_nf4x1gnoxg1rbvq7c.gif

[shadow=blue][dropshadow=blue][glow=red]Team Magma Officer on Blue Server <3[/glow][/dropshadow][/shadow]

Battle NPC name: Spyrosvl

Starting dialogue: I used to make it to the top 25 in Yellow every month!

Losing dialogue: Just kidding, only made it to ladder once.... :(

Cooldown: I will show you all next month, just wait!!

Team: Togekiss, Gastrodon, Weavile, Arcanine, Azumaril, Nidoking

NPC name : Dio Brando <<<< Use Dodrio sprite and use this Theme song [ If you please ]

Dialogue : Kono Dio Da!!!!

Team : Dodrio x1

Losing Dialogue : KKKKYYYYYAAAAA!!!! ZAWARUDO-----!!!!!!... Oh never mind ... , I'm just a Cosplayer, Here take this: [ Timer Ball x1 , Rare Candy x1 ] Happy Christmas!!! :Grin:

♥♥ Yagenius777 From Yellow Server ♥♥

NPC Name: RayAtom

Starting Dialogue: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I've just accidentally used my Masterball on a Poochyena! It was susposed to be used on a Suicune instead!

Losing Dialogue: ... ... I know I'm stupid... I hope Santa will give me a new Masterball this Chirstmas...

On Cooldown Dialogue: Go away! Leave me and my legendary dog Poochyena alone!

Team: Beldum (Lv80) - Happiny (Lv80) - Heracross (Lv80) - Poochyena (Lv99) (Feel free to adjust the levels).

Special Request (If any): Make the NPC running around insanely, panickingly.

This was based on a true story of mine, recently...

NPC name: Superkikuso

Dialogue: This game is best. BTW this is my friend Dowantko he like this game (Slovensko and Ruzindol)

NPC name: Dowantko

Dialogue: This game is so bad. BTW this is my friend Superkikuso he dont like this game (Slovensko and Ruzindol)

Special request: Please make it as my character (Superkikuso-Superkikuso) and my friend character (Dowantko-Dowantko) and give Dowantko next to Superkikuso BTW sorry for my English

Y’all can pick whoever y’all want

NPC Name: MarsATW

Dialogue: Illuminate when?

Special Request (If any):

Battle NPCs:

NPC Name: MarsATW

Starting Dialogue: Prepare for the power of Illuminate!!!

Losing Dialogue: What do you mean Illuminate isn’t coded?

On Cooldown Dialogue: Maybe next time Illuminate will be coded.

Team: 1 Shiny Starmie

Special Request (If any): put me in pls senpai