Reviewing the move Unaware

Nickos

Hello! As stated in this title, I would like to review the move Unaware. I have been waiting for this move to be encoded for a long time and I can not currently use the Pokemons that I have prepared for a long time. In addition to the personal motivation, I would like to emphasize that PRO needs a change in the current META. I would say it's kind of tedious to see again and again the same Pokemons used. Also, it is not reasonable to encode a move and shortly after its release to ban it! Why not keep banned Clefable (Clefable+Unaware+Softoboil) as it is (as you did with Gliscor [Gliscor+Poison Heal+Defog]) and give the others Pokemons the chance to get into the current META!? Please, reconsider the ban on this move! Thank you very much for your time and I hope you will think again about this idea, which can offer many changes to the current META and its playstyle!

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

The problem is not coded ability, so life Orb, Band or Choice specs is locked by Unaware, critical is not work with item say before (you do the same damage with a crit like a no critical) so, we need to code about defog Gliscor, its 6g in PRO and Gliscor Poison Heal Defog is only in 7g. :/

So Red and Shane is tired to work in PRO due to IRL problem or less motivation...

Have a nice day.

CobraMK from Red server.

"So Red and Shane is tired to work in PRO due to IRL problem or less motivation..."... I can justify the fact that they may have in real life issues, but do not wonder why PRO is dead when you do not give meaning to those who are still going on and playing ... That is, the least I can say, sad. Anyway, thank you...

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

• 2 weeks later...

i totally stop pvp battles due to unaware not working correctly

still got high hopes for PRO to fix it soon

As CombraMK said "So Red and Shane is tired to work in PRO due to IRL problem or less motivation..."... I am just keep playing PRO because there is nothing else better to play currently. Just wait for Poke One and let PRO burn into ashes! :Smile:

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes