All we want for Christmas is you....

xBEDUOx.jpg

Dear PRO Staff,

This Christmas is filled with pokemon and friends. I give thanks to the present that never ends! A guild named NoMercy that protects me with sturdy, something that I am not worthy. With them at my side I believe, there is nothing we can not achieve. We give thanks to those who provide, a game to us worldwide. This year brought more items, shinies, features and some creepy crawly creatures. Changes may they be big or they small, we appreciate them all!

Merry Christmas,

teerav

E6W75Tu.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</COLOR>

CHRISTMAS LETTER

<COLOR color="#FFFFFF">

Dear PRO Staff,

I would like to say a giant :thanks: to all of you for taking care of this amazing project called PROPoké_Ball_summary_IV.png, I’m grateful for all the time you dedicate on making this game even better. :Smile:

It was the 27th March 2016 when I downloaded PRO for the first time and I’m still having fun, even if it's been so long; thanks to you I made a ton of friends all over the world, thanks to this game I learned what IVs and EVs are, the difference between natures, what synchronize ability is useful for and most importantly I managed to improve my English, all of this is just amazing<span style=❕">

The best things I enjoyed this year are Bug Catching Contest, my favorite daily date, Halloween Event where I get a beautiful pair of Giratina Wings487MS.png and a very cool Darkray491MS.png and obviously Sinnoh<span style=❤️">, the region that marked my childhood and that keeps me excited.

Next year I would really like to have more quests in Sinnoh (like Regigigas486MS.png and Manaphy490MS.png ones), to be able to catch my beloved Shaymin492SMS.png and a quest similar to the 2nd Pokémon movie: The power of One where we could catch an amazing Legendary Bird (Articuno144MS.png would definitely be my choice).

Merry Christmas to all of you and happy New Year! :Heart:

Fondly,

Giorgio25

P.S. This year’s Christmas Event is more cool than ever! I finally got my Blue Party Hat and Articuno WingsArticunowings.png are the best (even if I don’t like that tail).

MY CHRISTMAS TREE

kf4FNrd.jpg

R4BdhbM.jpg

My best experience in the game was to discover new friends, find out more about the Pokémon world, I thought it was just capturing, leveling up to level 100, and finishing the gyms. With PRO, I learned a lot of good things, which I will take for my entire life, what I liked best was to meet my friends, my companions on this journey, we help each other, and that's what really matters, friendship, fellowship. :Shy: :Heart:

The Staff is doing a great job, punishing who does the wrong thing, giving assistance to the players and making events, tournaments that amuse everyone, that continue to be. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you. :Heart:

[glow=red]Dear Shamac Claus,

I would like to express my feelings towards PRO game and staff in this letter! First of all, I sincerely believe that PRO is the best online Pokemon game so far, having great and smooth graphics, 4 main maps as well as many costume maps, an almost complete Pokedex, very good events, very helpful staff and community etc. I started playing this game 2 years ago when PRO became beta and it was really fun even back then, I met good people and had fun in my guild but had to quit for personal reasons. When I came back quite recently, i was surprised to find out Sinnoh was added, many new daily quests, legendaries etc and so returned to the game, experiencing yet again new things and meeting new people. I can’t remember very well my best experience 2 years ago so I ll talk about my new this year, being the catch of a 160-iv spinarak at bug contest, resulting in being able to catch my genesect, which I doubted I would ever get with my bad luck on IVs. [/glow]:Smile:

[glow=red]While not being here the whole year, I believe the best thing staff has done this year is the add of sinnoh region, because it brings the game one more step forward, bringing more variety to the game and comparing it with other, even older, online pokemon games it’s the only one having 4 main regions.

PS Thanks again for this awesome online pokemon game PRO is and there’s my Christmas tree! [/glow] :Heart:

1.png.adcf4cc48c75c80acf0b85bfb5a4937c.png

240126372_christmastree.thumb.png.619442c5c87506d48b2a07baeb3cbff8.png

:PixiuShush:Ioanna

Dear Staff of PRO ~

My, and all my friends, are very thankful that you maintain a wonderful environment for us to play one our favorite games together. You all do such a wonderful job keeping the servers together, and free of toxicity. We are also thankful for the amazing events you put together, just like the current Christmas Event. We hope you have a wonderful holiday! christmana.png

(Me and a friend are submitting together, if I win I will be sharing any rewards I get with her. I am aware that more than one award will not be given out. Thanks!)

[glow=red]Dear Shamac Claus

<i>[/glow]</i>

[glow=red]Sadly, I have no christmas tree and no editing app available now :'( so I will be sending a photo of a random tree with a cool decoration in so you can laugh like me when I saw it the first time. I hope you like! (:

My best experience so far in the game is the one that I am having now, I am super new and the game is amazing so far, started to play with 2 friends and we talked so much about the game to our pokemon lover friends that we are now a group of 8! :Cool:

The experience of playing a mmo with friends again and having fun with them is something that I don't have since something about 2009 with ragnarok, no MMO felt fun to play even with friends to me but PRO is something else.

To help and be helped by friends while we talk crazy things in voice is so fun again and we do it like 12 hours straight without even noticing it :D: I thank the PRO team so much for giving me/us this back.

The crazy fun thing is that I started 5 days ago and I have 77 hours already because I'm a bit crazy and excited too much with the game, yea.

I want to thanks the devs for doing a superb work with this game and kinda balancing things so it is not a pay to win MMO but feels just like the gameboy games but now with friends around me.

Also, it's so cool like both hardcore and casual gamers can enjoy the game in their ways.

The work with the community is also so good, a bunch of people is open for helping newbies and are so cool in chat, congratz in creating a delicious community!

I think that's it, many thanks for everything and I wish a very nice Christmas and a wonderful new year to all of you who took your time to read this!![/glow]

[glow=blue]

xoxo, Garbo :Heart:

<i>[/glow]</i>

Catstuckintree.jpg

Dear Pro Staff,

Thank you all for making such a great game for pokemon lovers and thank you all for being the reason that i met many new friends wish u all a merry christmas !!!!

[glow=red]Don't Give up Pursuit Your Dreams And Achieve Your Goals......[/glow]

<i></i>

ASh-Greninja-pokemon-40208233-300-168.jpg

Respected staff members & my dear game mates :

The time to celebrate the birth of Jesus is this “Christmas”. With this Christmas Greeting comes my fervent wish of a merry Christmas and a wonderful year ahead of you. :Heart:

My most memorable thing about this game : :Heart-eyes:

It's quite different I know but I would like to share it to every one

It was the time when me and my girlfriend was away from each other she was in itly and we couldn't meet each other

But she too play this game and what intresting is that we use to play together we use to chat and hunt , do compition who gets better poke (she always use to win ) , use to play hide & seek & lots lots more .. it was really fun and now we are together again with lots of memory thanks to this game

What staff done this year to game:

Honestly staff are doing wonderful work and giving their best to this game

This year they introduce lots events and things like black membership (really helps the players ) also the coincapsule to help in trade relationship

But practically I would like to say that the best thing this game do is to unite every one & let us make lots of new friends

Yours Truly,

Gentleman

Here is the christmas tree and the small one is for the game I made specially

Also some chocolate for every one

1513998163209.thumb.jpg.8bdb1e57ceac6afeb58c1daa8a436d35.jpg

giphy.gif

ITS TIME TO FIGHT