❄ Christmas Event 2017 Walkthrough | Main Quest | Guardian Kaguya & Shieon Boss | Master Ball & Rero

Latias

Re: ❄ Christmas Event 2017 Walkthrough! ❆

<r><QUOTE author="Shanahand" post_id="481747" time="1513560256" user_id="601512"><s>

</s>

Made a crude map for the Mt. Crumpit ice puzzles. Was starting to do my head in trying to get through it.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Wow, definitely going to add this in to the main post! I also love the fact that you've color coded the movements. <E>:Smile:</E><e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR></r>

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<r><QUOTE author="Starlight" post_id="481831" time="1513574180" user_id="44159"><s>

</s>

What is the map for the free Master Ball?<br/>

<br/>

The 4 ice puzzle map, the mountain interior, or the leader's lair?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>The mountain interior. Will get an image of it soon! <E>:Smile:</E> <e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR></r>

<r><QUOTE author="President" post_id="481847" time="1513579809" user_id="267381"><s>

</s>

Thanks for making this guide. Still waiting for masterball location <E>:Shy:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It's on the left side inside the Grinch cave, but you can only get there as long as you haven't finished the quest.</r>

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

<r><QUOTE author="topax1000" post_id="481879" time="1513584388" user_id="1064254"><s>

</s>

Hi. I got 75,046 pokedollars from kaguya.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks

<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Thanks for the info! It increased the upper range of the PokeDollars that I know of. <br/>

<br/>

Also added in some cute sprites of the rewards made by DarkMage <E>:Shy:</E> <e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR></r>