❄ Christmas Event 2017 Walkthrough | Main Quest | Guardian Kaguya & Shieon Boss | Master Ball & Rero

Latias

Hello, I am curious if there is a chance to get regice without beating boss Kaguya. I heard that it will be frozen if one doesn't beat the boss. Since I don't have 6 100lvl pokemons, there is no way for me to challenge him. I was thinking like I might still get the pokemon and keep it frozen, and beating the boss next year so I may at least have it now. :D I checked all the forum but couldn't find the answer. Also, I would really appreciate if someone could help me beat kaguya (borrowing the pokes just for 10 mins). I know it's extremely hard to trust people nowadays but I assure you there won't be any trouble. You can even show this post as proof in case of something. :)

Sadly, you must beat Kaguya in order to get the Regice. If you're in a guild, I'd suggest asking to borrow Pokemon from your guild mates, or possibly use Pokedollars to rent a team from someone (through Trade Chat). The event ends January 15th, so you have plenty of time to procure the required Pokemon whether it be through yourself or someone else.

Thank you so much for quick reply! I thought the deadline would be tomorrow, so even though I am not in a guild, I think I will be able to meet the requirements. Again I thank you, you saved the day!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you so much for quick reply! I thought the deadline would be tomorrow, so even though I am not in a guild, I think I will be able to meet the requirements. Again I thank you, you saved the day!

Ah, well the deadline for Regice is tomorrow (Kaguya is until Jan. 15), unless you play on the Red server in which the deadline is being extended (Dec. 28th instead) due to the server downtime. If you really want the Regice, I'd really suggest trying to rent a team from someone.

differently a well format and detailed guide through this elaborate Christmas event and Thank You so much for taking the time to put all that information in it and keeping up with all the updated will be giving you a thanks. also will be looking forward to other event guides if you decide to continue making any im now officially a fan. :y: :Angel:

Hello, I am curious if there is a chance to get regice without beating boss Kaguya. I heard that it will be frozen if one doesn't beat the boss. Since I don't have 6 100lvl pokemons, there is no way for me to challenge him. I was thinking like I might still get the pokemon and keep it frozen, and beating the boss next year so I may at least have it now. :D I checked all the forum but couldn't find the answer. Also, I would really appreciate if someone could help me beat kaguya (borrowing the pokes just for 10 mins). I know it's extremely hard to trust people nowadays but I assure you there won't be any trouble. You can even show this post as proof in case of something. :)

Sadly, you must beat Kaguya in order to get the Regice. If you're in a guild, I'd suggest asking to borrow Pokemon from your guild mates, or possibly use Pokedollars to rent a team from someone (through Trade Chat). The event ends January 15th, so you have plenty of time to procure the required Pokemon whether it be through yourself or someone else.

Regice is only till the 28th btw

if u talk to a guy named onkarachi in whoville pc, he will give u one rare candy

and if u talk to a guy named Jester Druz at left side of whocville pc ,who wearing a red dragon suit, he will give u 20 red or green candycane(I forgot is which one)

• 2 weeks later...