happy christmas to everyone

Hello there today I'm thinking to do a giveaway for this Christmas on Red server. If you would like to join, you have to replay to the following questions:

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY?
-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?
-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS?
-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY?

There can only be 3 winners so lets see together who will win something :)

1st place :Heart:

• 1 100LVL POKEMON

2nd place :Heart:

• 1 100LVL POKEMON

3rd place :Heart:

• 1 SHINY POKEMON

(The prizes will remain a secret because it's a Christmas surprise).

The giveaway will end on the 31st of December- 00:00 GMT+2 and I will draw the winners on January 5th.

"WILL YOU PROVE WORTHY?"-KAYN

"THE LIGHT WILL GUIDE YOU EVEN NOW"-LUX

WINNERS OF THE GIVE AWAY

1.PLACE

Pikpachu,

2.PLACE

Pelfie

3.PLACE

Bossman123

im give the prizes maybe this week im pm u each on red server Happy new year everyone!

uIMuIF.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hello everyone

<t>My favorite Pokemon is Lugia. Not only because it's strong, but even if it's thrashed down, it never gives up but again comes back and fights. It fights for it's child, no matter how much it's attacked by others. It will not leave the one, who harms it's child. I like it very much.<br/>

I want to win because I don't have enough strong Pokemons with me and I don't have even one shiny except a shiny rattata. So, I hope your Pokemons will help me <br/>

For Christmas, I wish only three things:-<br/>

1)Happiness for me<br/>

2) Happiness for others<br/>

3) Good health to everyone in the world. <br/>

I like seeing everyone happy and healthy. So these are my special wishes <br/>

My best friend in PRO is Psycho427 as no matter what, he helps me. Even though he didn't have enough money when I asked him one day as I needed money urgently. He gave it to me and I respect him very much. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Thank you!!!</t>

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY?

My favorite pokemon is Snivy because the Snivy from the anime and I are the exact same personality.

I'm talking we are in perfect sync with one another to the point where its uncanny.

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

I would like to get another level 100 pokemon or shiny under my belt in the spirit of christmas

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS?

I wish to win this Giveaway

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY?

My best friend is My buddy steven because he and his familiy took me in when I was 14 due to family issues at my house.

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? Bisharp :heart:

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? Because my account in red is broke :v

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? An epic xmas theme poke :v

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? I called my best friend "Myself" cuz i love myself

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

- Favorite pokemon is Yveltal because its one of the best looking and coolest legendary!!!

- I really don't got any good pokes and would like the extra help :D

- For everyone to have a happy holiday <3

- I'd say Strategist because he has help me out more then anyone in PRO!

PicsArt_10-06-02.38.57.png?width=611&height=611

1, My favorite pokemon is Infernape because it is my first ever starter

2, I just want some fun!

3, For christmas, I wish I gonna get a nintendo switch

4, My best friend is Vuanhkhoasonic because He help me in everything

[glow=red]My powers doesn't exist for destroy the world. They only exist for only protect whom I believe in.[/glow]

[glow=red]---Zero---[/glow]

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? My favorite pokemon is charizard because every since i was little he was the coolest looking to me.

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? Because it would make me feel good and it would be a really awesome memory

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? Well in real life i dont really want anything, just have a good time with family.

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? My best friend in Pro is Trixmal because he was there for me when i was a little noobie in kanto and still till this day we still talk, dont play much pro anymore but he made my pokemon pro time fun.