happy christmas to everyone

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? - Shinx, looks innocent would suit my persona down to a T;)

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? because it's Christmas giving is caring am I right?;)

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? - happiness, to be around family.

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? - my dog? a mans best friend of course!!<3

Good luck everyone xD -[fade] Merry Christmas [/fade]btw all the best :Grin:

squirtle.gif[shadow=white]My Day Care Service[/shadow]squirtle.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? My favourite Pokémon is Gyarados because I've used it in my first ever game (Pokémon Red) I felt like I had a connection to the Gyarados and I didn't use any other pokemon Since Gyarados Is more than PvP Mon to me I see it as a loyal Pokémon in my eyes

-

WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? why I would want to win? manly because i would use the Pokémon to help people in need to help the people are struggling within a region

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? My top three things are

1) Hope people Can live past Cancer and live

2) Hope the wars stop so people don't have the Fear of dying

3) Homeless people get shelter

-

WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? Best friends? I have more than 1 because everyone on red is really Kind and sweet "BlueSilver" helps me when I'm in need "Zeldawoot" Really nice and Caring "Guzt" Plays jokes all the time but, is Caring and helpful and "Jorduuuh" First person I met on the server and also, "Kitsunji" 2nd Person I met on the server who is nice and caring

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY?

DITTO!! he is extremly op pokemon, and i fall in love with his power

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

Hey! is a free pokemon, WYNAUT xD

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS?

i dont celebrate xmas

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY?

Gabriel10hdz, Jaccard1

because we are economical parthners, we have each others back

and Komata, he is a real good friend to anyone

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? My favorite pokemon is Ditto, because is the ultimate troll and he exist since my childhood. Ditto is the best ez cuz he copy you and make you feel bad at being you, also dances and is soooo cute!!

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? Because i always lose...

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? Coal to everyone!! :D ...also change my coal for a shiny ralts

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? idk if you mean inside the game but if that were the case would be oak. Yeah oak is an NPC but he gives you a broken pk at the start of the game, humans dont deserve my friendship not before oak.

<insert xmas message here>

Thank you PRO team <3 :Angel:

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? Garchomp ; It always helps me in pvp when i'm in trouble

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? - just testing my luck

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? - anything special would be great

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? - Sarahgirl126, she always cares about her friends and loves us all, she also tires to help in anything and anytime :Angel:

My favorite pokemon is radiant sun solgaleo because even when it is nightime,he can light up the dark and make it looks like its daytime.And also i dont like the dark.

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

Because this is what I expect in the christmas event and I like to win competition.Who does not

I wish for my guild can become better and all of my guildmate is happy

My best friend?I dont really have one in PRO but I do have the most helpful friend and his name is Munchin.He helps me a lot.

My favorite Pokémon is Lapras. In The Anime it‘s a very friendly Pokémon & a good friend. It‘s good-natured. And I think that Lapras is underrated. Lapras can learn many good attacks. And BTW: It‘s cute and beautiful!

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

Because I need some good Pokémon in my team. And I Love Shinys!

That everyone is friendly to eachother!

In PRO it‘s Wipesbild. She has come back from a Long „pause“. I can laugh with her, an we have so much fun together. And I trust her. There is nothing I wouldn‘t give to her. I know she is a very good Person and we have so many similarities.

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? Ans: My favorite Pokemon is gengar cause it's good for opening in pvp and its dark and I love that.

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?Ans: I want to win cause I want some gifts booo.

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS?Ans: A cute shiny Pokemon for Christmas.

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY?Ans:My best friend is elyaskhan and yasho they bothhh good and help me always. Specially elyaskhan is best always in my side >_< that's all

E1.pngSig made by Mieon

My favourite Pokemon surely is Celebi! That's why im overjoyed that you can catch a Celebi ingame someday!

I want to win this Giveaway, because i don't have any good lvl 100 and lose way too much money on revives and potions just to win a single match :(

I'm honest, i don't have a clue what i wish for Christmas. Neither irl nor ingame but i hope for an xmas themed or strong Pokemon :D

My best friend in Pokemon Revolution Online is Speti4 because when i met him he bought the rare candies at a higher price than market price and even gave me a poliwrath to finish story in kanto (to beat mewtwo was hella hard for my pokes with Ivysaur) and even now we chat a lot and do stuff together like the ice riddle in the Christmas map :D

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? Entei because it looks so bossy and strong

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? I seek to gain every pokemon pvp usable so every addition is important

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? I wish happiness for everyone i dont really like gifts. (at least its better when u dont ask for them and people give them out of their love)

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? I dont have a best friend tbh in game but i have many people i like to ascosiate with like you and lawkun while playing league despite you are feeders :P

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif