How to get Mew

Seibuza

Hello, One of the requirement is "All Kanto pokemon" since kanto and johto have a lot of same pokemon do i need to catch a native kanto pokemon ?

Or should say one of the requirement is "All kanto native pokemon" ?[image][/image]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
192417 I'm stuck I can't get the map and oak says I only have 146kanto caught but when I look in dex I have all off them how do I find out which one the game thinks I'm missing

if you have caught 146 kanto pokes that's good (Pokedex number 1-146) you also need to defeat the 3 legend birds and mewtwo in cerulean cave

203517 i must win the mewtwo or just see it cause i lose

if you have the mewtwo dex entry all is fine, if not than you have to fight it again.

Seibuza_Sig.png

Thanks for the sweet guide!

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

• 4 weeks later...

Need 351 hours? holy damn :D: time to play like crazy.

For anyone who has Mew already, is it a strong pokemon?

Also, does it matter if I beat the birds or not?

Done.png KWNHoD3.png <---- Shinigami currently recruiting members. [Red Server]

After 87 hours of farming, I finally caught it!

• 1 month later...

I need 240 caught pokemons or seen? cuz i have seen 241 and i cant get into dragons den B1f

63300 Hello community,

first up, this guide will be completed with the community since noone? knows the requirements for mew

NOTE: DO THE MEW QUEST ONLY IF SERVERS ARE STABLE!

Known requirements for Mew/Quest:

- 351+ hours

[glow=red]- All Kanto Pokemon Caught ( legendary birds + mewtwo seen) + 71 Pokes Evolved in Pokedex*[/glow]

- Dragon Membership (costs 200k at blackthorn), you need Dragon Ms to enter Dragons Den B1f (need to register 240 Pokes in your Pokedex and fight Dragonite)

- Johto e4 <<--not sure about this one