How to get Mew

Seibuza

Hello,

I am very very close to the 351 hours marks, i have 146 kanto pokemons captured, seen legendaries and 87 dex evo. Hype is super high!

Blue server is incredibly unstable though, it has been crashing at total random points lately. Should the server crash while i am fighting Mew and i have a video-proof that was actually happened, can I be helped? I ofcourse understand screenshots and stuff can be cheesy, that's why i was thinking about recording the whole thing.

post says you need to have 240+ poke to fight lance but 150 of kanto for mew, it doesn't make much sense, i just want to fight naero in cerulean cave so i just want to fight lance, do i really need 240 poke or this information is wrong ?

You need 240 caught pokemons (all regions) to unlock the item from Dragonclub to fight the Dragonite and have access to Lance.

Mew requires every Kanto pokemon captured (legendaries seen). Mewtwo is in cerulean cave, which means you are forced to beat Lance to enter and get seen data.

• 2 weeks later...
154321 Hello,

I am very very close to the 351 hours marks, i have 146 kanto pokemons captured, seen legendaries and 87 dex evo. Hype is super high!

Blue server is incredibly unstable though, it has been crashing at total random points lately. Should the server crash while i am fighting Mew and i have a video-proof that was actually happened, can I be helped? I ofcourse understand screenshots and stuff can be cheesy, that's why i was thinking about recording the whole thing.

Bump for an answer. I'm on blue as well. Gonna record the whole thing. I'm afraid of crashes. I was wondering if we could get a second chance if server crashes during mew quest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, One of the requirement is "All Kanto pokemon" since kanto and johto have a lot of same pokemon do i need to catch a native kanto pokemon ?

Or should say one of the requirement is "All kanto native pokemon" ?