Beldum Capture %?!

Rejina

I understand the Beldum capture % is low but this is ridiculous - I'm wondering if it may even be a bug?

This is my 6th Beldum attempt in the Mineral Site all with the same outcome.

uR8CJGq.png

People have said they captured theirs in the Safari quite easily.

Im going through about 30+ Ultra balls and 90 Pokeballs before just running out of anger. Can I request maybe a slight increase on the % of their capture rates or even a check into it to see if it is correct.

Thank you anyway for any outcome.

Yeah I understand that it is low, sadly! But I'm not a bajillionaire on this game and when I can barely afford to capture one Pokémon it is a bit disheartening after putting the effort into excavation each day, and wasting so much time and money on something I can't capture.

Im currently fighting one right now while I'm typing this and I have used 32 Ultras and 100+ Pokeballs... Surely this can't be right?

Edit: I killed it and have decided to not bother with them until I can get some confirmation on whether it have the correct capture %.

The capture rate is correct. PRO take rates directly from the main games. Beldum's capture rate is 3 which is the same rate as Ho-oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Arceus, Zygarde... etc etc. It's unfortunate, but it's whats in the game. The lack of Timer balls in PRO makes Beldum hunting fairly admittedly annoying.

A (serious) suggestion that many people do when hunting Beldum is simply using master balls. They only cost 10 PVP coins, which is 10 wins. If you're money conscious, then this is technically the most cost efficient way of doing it as it costs no money.

Good luck with your future Beldum related endeavors!

Thank you for that reply PurpleMauth. As we have no way to breed in this game (Thankfully!) and don't have access to any of those high ranking pokes I suppose my suggestion to the Devs would be to slightly increase that capture rate. As BurdyBurns said above I highly doubt I am the first to complain about this and I doubt I will be the last but at the moment I get more satisfaction killing Beldums than attempting to capture any!

As for the masterball option, it is one I have been VERY tempted to do. But 1) I am not one for too much PvP and 2) Really players shouldn't have to use one to possibly get trash.

Thanks again though for clearing some problems up :)

I've had the same problem with beldum, brought down to 1HP with paralysis and after wasting 50 plus Ultra balls i killed it. Because of the lack of Timer ball and other balls in the game i think that the catch rate should be slightlly increased. Or add other kinds of pokeballs, that should add some more interest to the game!!

I understand the Beldum capture % is low but this is ridiculous - I'm wondering if it may even be a bug?

This is my 6th Beldum attempt in the Mineral Site all with the same outcome.

uR8CJGq.png

People have said they captured theirs in the Safari quite easily.

Im going through about 30+ Ultra balls and 90 Pokeballs before just running out of anger. Can I request maybe a slight increase on the % of their capture rates or even a check into it to see if it is correct.

Thank you anyway for any outcome.

Beldum is really hard to catch. As purple math said, you can use master balls for Beldum. Chandlire is a fire Pokemon, so it can easily kill it. I recommend you to bring a Pokemon that knows sleep with you. Then, when you encounter a beldum, use accuracy and spd decreasing moves. Then attack on it, so that it has very less health. Then put it to sleep. Now, put some ultraballs and then, put a master ball. This is the trick I used to capture beldum. Good luck :Angel: