Beldum Capture %?!

Rejina

Beldum is really hard to catch. As purple math said, you can use master balls for Beldum. Chandlire is a fire Pokemon, so it can easily kill it. I recommend you to bring a Pokemon that knows sleep with you. Then, when you encounter a beldum, use accuracy and spd decreasing moves. Then attack on it, so that it has very less health. Then put it to sleep. Now, put some ultraballs and then, put a master ball. This is the trick I used to capture beldum. Good luck :Angel:

I have no issues with getting it to 1hp.

Paralyze it, give my False Sweeper lagging tail, attack and the switch in a ghost type so Beldum doesn't kill itself (Hence the Chandelure) Thank you anyway!

all we need is timer balls but for now stock up on mballs if you wanna hunt beldums or just try ur luck with sleep/ultras

Sadly the Masterball option seems the only viable one right now. After all the frustration those darn Beldum have caused me, it make me happy to just kill them. I shall do that until a reasonable option becomes available :)

Thank you everyone. Its nice to know I'm not alone on this :Heart:

Beldum is really hard to catch. As purple math said, you can use master balls for Beldum. Chandlire is a fire Pokemon, so it can easily kill it. I recommend you to bring a Pokemon that knows sleep with you. Then, when you encounter a beldum, use accuracy and spd decreasing moves. Then attack on it, so that it has very less health. Then put it to sleep. Now, put some ultraballs and then, put a master ball. This is the trick I used to capture beldum. Good luck :Angel:

I have no issues with getting it to 1hp.

Paralyze it, give my False Sweeper lagging tail, attack and the switch in a ghost type so Beldum doesn't kill itself (Hence the Chandelure) Thank you anyway!

Good luck with your strategy to catch beldum. Be sure to take a master ball with you

I understand the Beldum capture % is low but this is ridiculous - I'm wondering if it may even be a bug?

This is my 6th Beldum attempt in the Mineral Site all with the same outcome.

uR8CJGq.png

People have said they captured theirs in the Safari quite easily.

Im going through about 30+ Ultra balls and 90 Pokeballs before just running out of anger. Can I request maybe a slight increase on the % of their capture rates or even a check into it to see if it is correct.

Thank you anyway for any outcome.

Why do all of this if you are going to use a master ball anyway? :P