why is red and green pokemon, why is rare ???

Megisdragon

Re:

<r><QUOTE author="MegisDragon" post_id="491470" time="1515245931" user_id="1725872"><s>

</s>

green pokemon xmas

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Because it will be boring if it is common, i mean where's the fun <E>:Smile:</E></r>

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

By red pokemons, I think you mean Halloween pokemons. Halloween pokemons are the pokemons that are only available during the Halloween event. So, it's rare. The green pokemons are the Pokemon which we can catch only during the Xmas event. So, they are valuable. You can catch Xmas pokemons till Jan 15th, so go ahead and get them. Have a good day.

Re: Re:

<r><QUOTE author="Carlito2" post_id="491475" time="1515246070" user_id="182279"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="MegisDragon" post_id="491470" time="1515245931" user_id="1725872"><s>

</s>

green pokemon xmas

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Because it will be boring if it is common, i mean where's the fun <E>:Smile:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Fun is dead for me, 14 days of farm for no xmas and my friend have +2 xmas. <E>:Bored:</E> <br/>

<br/>

"1/750" for me its 1/78542</r>

As previously stated by other members, the red pokemon are pokemon that were caught during the halloween event and the green pokemon are the christmas pokemon. They are rare to find because they are special event pokemon.

As your query has been answered I will lock this thread. Good luck finding xmas pokemon if you go looking.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *