delphox : Mystical Fire

Weavile , Mamoswine : Icicle Crash

Barbaracle , Samurott : Razor Shell

Volcarona : Fiery Dance

Doublade : Sacred Sword

List of moves needed to be fixed :

All moves that traps

Drain punch is bugged since too long

U-turn , Volt switch not working properly since u should see the opponent making his move before choose your switch

List of abillity needed to be fixed :

It's too bad having an ability like unaware finally coded, for ban it a week later because this is not coded correctly, and after months this ability seems forsaken

U can still get burned on a scald, or confused on an opponent water pulse, even if u have dry skin

And many overs abillity.

Bounce bugged too, lets suppose u have a gyarados in front of you making bounce, at 1st turn when he sprang up, u cant even heal bell or protect.

And all the other moves and abilities that I did not quote

Cordially , Hollow Pikachu ^^

giphy.gif

I already forwarded a list to Shane a while ago with some moves that needed to be implemented / fixed. Some moves need a complete coding process such as Fiery dance as those are signature moves but some like Wish can be added by tutors. I'll forward a new list to him whenever he's available to receive it or work on it, if you got any more suggestions feel free to add them here ( Shane can't code in every move once, moves such as razor shell on samurott can be considered as "low priority" since it can get sub moves like waterfall).

Thanks for the post !

(ps : i think you saw icicle spear on mamo and not icicle crash, pretty sure its not ingame)

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY