Coin market - Improvement need

Firezin13

Hi there

guys, im here to suggest a improvement in the coin market.

Im expericing trouble with paypal to buy coins - I cant use my wallet funds to buy

Also, im not pretty clear about the function of the itens. It must be better if you guys want capitalize some cash.

Att,

Hi there

guys, im here to suggest a improvement in the coin market.

Im expericing trouble with paypal to buy coins - I cant use my wallet funds to buy

Also, im not pretty clear about the function of the itens. It must be better if you guys want capitalize some cash.

Att,

Hey there!

PayPal is currently, the only way to buy items. Some, people have problems using it. Just make a post here so that your can discuss you matter privately with the staff. Good luck :Smile:

Hi friend

You can use paypal interface with your own website interface.

Im talking with you guys about my problem with transaction paypal-pokerevolution.

But in sinteshis,

I can only pay with credit card, i cant use my paypal credits (already confirmed by paypal btw). Thats inconfortable for me, im not american, im Brazillian, which means i need to pay taxes high as the sky to acess a international credit card.

So i do prefer put my credits in paypal with bank transaction. But i cant pay you guys with this method.

Same method who I use for steam and other games