Force close

Wiwid007

Im batle with boss loreilei in ice cave johto but force close. My internet conection is good. Is there second chance for me..? :thanks:

Hey :Smile:

Yes, you can battle her again. To do so, you will have to wait for 12 days.

As PRO is still a live beta, crashes can happen anytime and the progress lost due to the crash, rollback etc: can't be retrieved.

Lost by crash issues:-

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread "Hit by a rollback?". We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

-Shamac

Good luck

Im batle with boss loreilei in ice cave johto but force close. My internet conection is good. Is there second chance for me..? :thanks:

Hello wiwid007,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

When you have a disconnect in any way while you are in a boss fight, the boss fight will be canceled and counted as lose which means you are losing your previous win´s against the boss and the cooldown time from the boss is counting.

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

A disconnect can have different reasons, the most common ones are a server crash or a disconnect caused by the players internet connection. Unfourtunaly sever crashes can happen sometimes, nothing can be done in this case. In case the server shut down is planned you won´t be able to login and receive a server message which informs you combined with 10 minutes time to logout when you are logged in at this time.

In case you have frequently disconnects caused by your system you can try to fix it with this steps.

But as both users in previous post´s mentioned it is possible to battle the boss again, you just have to wait until the cooldown time is over. You can check the cooldown time by talking with the respective boss or by talking to the Boss Cooldown Checker at Celadon Office 2F, Goldenrod City House 1, Slateport City House 1 or Canalave House 1.

Thanks to PurpleMauth and GrandWarden for the fast answers! :Grin:

I will lock this topic now as it is answerd.

I wish you a great day!

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution