Help me ! Please

Bysime

i trying everything , but I can't pass ( Hoenn , Liliycove City

Hey there :Smile:

Looks like you haven't visited MT. Pyre yet. You have to first go to Mt.Pyre. To go there, surf south of Route 121 and you will be at route 122.

Now go right and you will find Mt.Pyre's entrance. You will have to defeat the trainers over there and then you should head towards jagged pass. I am posting some images from the guide so you can follow them:-</COLOR>

9O9MeAI.png

U1wfRFN.png

lLxZDUN.png

Jvf4FSF.png

<COLOR color="#80FFFF">

Then, enter the Magma hideout and follow this guide to continue the game from there. Good luck

i trying everything , but I can't pass ( Hoenn , Liliycove City

Hello BySime,

as the previous autors mentioned you have to finish the story related part at the Jagged Pass or to be more precise at the Team Magmar Hideout which is located at the Jagged Pass. Jagged Pass is the map at Mount Chimney you have to pass through to reach Lavaridge Town.

XCeDTWt.png

To be able to enter the Jagged Pass you need to finish the story related part at Mt. Pyre which GrandWarden mentioned with the right guide.

Thanks to all previos autors for the fast and good answers!

When you are stucked in story and don´t knowe what to do next you can use one of the guides made by some players. In your case, for hoenn, the Complete Hoenn Walkthrough!. For other useful guides check out the Game Guide section. :Grin:

Have a good day!

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution