I Don't Gain The Map For Catching Mew

Mahavaillo

I have all 146 Kanto Pokemon Caught, I did battle whit the 3 Legendary Birds & Mewtwo, I have 354 hours played. But I talk whit old man in Celadon roof troop and he said that I have complete dex and did see the legendarys, but I dont have experience for gain the treasure. Why? Is a bug? :Frown:

I have all 146 Kanto Pokemon Caught, I did battle whit the 3 Legendary Birds & Mewtwo, I have 354 hours played. But I talk whit old man in Celadon roof troop and he said that I have complete dex and did see the legendarys, but I dont have experience for gain the treasure. Why? Is a bug? :Frown:

Hey Mahavaillo,

you talked already with Prof. Oak with your current progress?

Because talking to Prof. Oak with your full dex is a requirement for the Old Sea Map as well.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey, I looked my dex whit more atention, and I dont have a Hypno. =p

I really thought I already had a Hypno. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a lot.

Nice that your problem is solved! :Grin:

Have a great day and I wish you good luck for catching Mew, don´t forget your sync! :Crazy:

I will lock this topic now as it´s solved.

[glow=green]Locked as solved.[/glow] :y:

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution