<Bug with News Reporter day 7>

Drakun399

Hello Drakun,

I apologize for this inconvenience! As [mention]GrandWarden[/mention] as said, the News Reporter not giving out the 7th reward is a known bug at the moment, and will be fixed momentarily. A content scripter will respond and let you know when the fix is live.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

"The news reporter should be fixed now. For those who weren't aware, the bug made anyone that reached the 7th day reset to 0. I apologize for the inconvenience it caused.

(if that can cheer you up, please know that your progress wasn't useless since there's a special reward that you get closer to everyday you help him. (Not necessarily in a row) :3)

Before anyone asks: No, I cannot give back your daystreak as I can't separate the people that really got reset from the people that just didn't make the quest." <=== they said so

"Nice lol" :/ like they threw our's 7day into a trash can

Hello [mention]KyleHilary[/mention], [mention]Blcklstfrozen[/mention], [mention]Kaminokage[/mention] and [mention]BioDemon[/mention],

Im sorry for inconvenience.

The bug is known and should be fixed already, like drakun399 already mentioned:

The news reporter should be fixed now. For those who weren't aware, the bug made anyone that reached the 7th day reset to 0. I apologize for the inconvenience it caused.

(if that can cheer you up, please know that your progress wasn't useless since there's a special reward that you get closer to everyday you help him. (Not necessarily in a row) :3)

Before anyone asks: No, I cannot give back your daystreak as I can't separate the people that really got reset from the people that just didn't make the quest.

Like in the quote mentioned it is not possible to give back your streak but the progress for a other, more special reward, is not disturbed by this issue.

I wish you a good day and some nice rewards! :Grin:

Since the question is answered I will lock this topic now.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution