Is my name bannable?

Buttclenching

So, when I created my account I was aware that inappropriate names are bannable. I thought that my name "ButtClenching" would not be bannable because I didn't think that the name wasn't bad at all.

However, many players have been telling me that I could get banned for my name, I've spoke to multiple staff in the chats (not about my name but about other topics) and they haven't mentioned anything about my name so I'm curious.

Is my name breaking the rules and is bannable? If so is there any way I can change my name instead of being banned?

So, when I created my account I was aware that inappropriate names are bannable. I thought that my name "ButtClenching" would not be bannable because I didn't think that the name wasn't bad at all.

However, many players have been telling me that I could get banned for my name, I've spoke to multiple staff in the chats (not about my name but about other topics) and they haven't mentioned anything about my name so I'm curious.

Is my name breaking the rules and is bannable? If so is there any way I can change my name instead of being banned?

I see nothing wrong with clenching your butt. Don't worry about it.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.