Noob questions

Jdibeltram

1) The rarity tier list on prowiki is updated? If not where i can find a New one?

2) About the market: is there a guide for indicative prices to avoid scam? (for example how much am epic snorlax cost compared to a normal one ecc ecc)

3) How to link pokemon in chat? Second day here :confused:

1) The rarity tier list on prowiki is updated? If not where i can find a New one?

2) About the market: is there a guide for indicative prices to avoid scam? (for example how much am epic snorlax cost compared to a normal one ecc ecc)

3) How to link pokemon in chat? Second day here :confused:

Hello :Angel:

1)As far as I know, it is updated and is up to date.

2)There is no guide about that I know.

3)First, you have to click and hold the specific Pokemon you want to put in the chat. Then, you have to drag and drop it in the typing box. Then, press enter and your Pokemon will be visible to all.

lrD8lkY.jpg

I hope I was able to help you. Good luck :y:

there is no guide and [glow=yellow]should not[/glow] has a guide for it

[glow=yellow]because it is directly setting a price range and meddling a free market[/glow]

moreover how can you tell what is "epic"

everyone has different definition

some say iv all 25+, some say all 28+, some say speed of tank is irrelevant, some say it does

and price also floating along with time

e.g. an epic was worth 1m a year ago, it is worth 700k or 1.2m now

Hey [mention]JdiBeltram[/mention] and welcome to PRO!

You knowe already the PRO Wiki website, nice!

I moved your topic into the General Support aeria. Whenever you have questiones feel free to ask them there after checking the Issue Guide which is solving the most issues.

However, lets begin with your questiones! :Crazy:

The Pro Wiki Rarity Tier list is mostly updated, only a few spawns aren´t. You can use the Reborn Bot at the official PRO Discord server as well which has mostly updated raritys. Use the "bot channel" to use the Reborn Bot, type "^help" for all commands.

There is no specific guide about prices and like hahahaka already mentioned, we have a free market here, the prices are changing continuous [glow=red]but[/glow] there are still some ways to find out the price of a Pokémon based on other players opinions. Ingame you have the chance to ask for rates or price checks in All or Battle chat, link the Pokémon to show the Pokémon to other players.

Otherwise you can ask for a price check in forum as well at the Trade Zone. Click on your server and choose the "Rate/Price Check" sub forum.

Please read the Trade Rules and Important Information threads before proceeding to the subforums. :Grin:

3) How to link pokemon in chat? Second day here

Like GrandWarden already mentioned with a nice example, you have to drag the Pokémon out of the left top bar and drop it in the chat bar. You can also type [poke1-6][ into the chat bar (1-6 according on the team position of your Pokémon). That works for a normal chat as well.

Since you are new feel free to intruduce you or say hello at our Meet & Greet sub forum!

Since the questiones are answered I will lock this topic now! :)

I wish you a great day and much fun in the story of PRO!

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution